The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by MagicNMedicine
Yes women do it, but men generally don't complain when it happens.

Based on your extensive surveying and research? I know loads of men who have complained just after they have slept with a person who they thought liked them back, but instead just ignored them afterwards. I have been out clubbing with women loads of times, and they go out 'on the pull' just like men do.
Reply 21
Original post by Psyk
Sometimes guys make me sick too.

She acted like an idiot, so he treated her like one. There's no point dressing this up. It was basically a one night stand, how can she expect anything from him?!
Reply 22
You got played fool
Reply 23
Girls who sleep around on the first date make me sick also.
Original post by Anonymous
He told me he liked me too!

He says: I like you too
He thinks: I'm going to get laid tonight.
Original post by INTJ
Women make me sick because they do EXACTLY the same thing? Do you really think this is exclusive to men? Women always immaturely say that when it happens to THEM. I know loads of guys who have got with a girl they liked, had sex, then not had a call back/call answered. Deal with it: you were played, just like many other women AND men.

I actually do agree with this even though I am female (BUT please don't assume that I am like one of these women.) It's just a thing both genders do to each other, you just have to not give it up so easily. A person won't respect you if you don't give them something to respect and in turn if you don't have respect from that someone you like, you can't expect them to get into a relationship with you.
Reply 26
You had a one night stand, snm
Reply 27
This made me so angry, two nights ago I was out and this guy I've like for ages was there. He waved at me and my friends so we went over to chat. One thing led to another and we ended up in bed.

Now I'm trying to get in touch with him and he won't even respond. I really liked him and thought it was going to lead to something substantial. Guys are animals!

don't expect anything from someone who would jump into bed just like that. you like him and I am sorry but he wanted you for sex. if he likes you he will get in touch. sorry it turned out this way
Reply 28
Maybe he mistook you for a slut.
Reply 29
Original post by Cassandra_Z
I actually do agree with this even though I am female (BUT please don't assume that I am like one of these women.) It's just a thing both genders do to each other, you just have to not give it up so easily. A person won't respect you if you don't give them something to respect and in turn if you don't have respect from that someone you like, you can't expect them to get into a relationship with you.

Agreed.
Original post by INTJ
Based on your extensive surveying and research? I know loads of men who have complained just after they have slept with a person who they thought liked them back, but instead just ignored them afterwards. I have been out clubbing with women loads of times, and they go out 'on the pull' just like men do.

Based on my research of TSR, you frequently see threads like this started by girls but not by guys.
Reply 31
Original post by MagicNMedicine
Based on my research of TSR, you frequently see threads like this started by girls but not by guys.

Well, that proves my point - "based on my research of TSR". That's hardly a good indication of how men react to one-night stands. That could be a lot to do with the fact that women openly talk about their feelings and men are known for opening up less.
Reply 32

Hahha, you fell for that??? Now that's bad. Haven't you heard, guys will say all types of crap to get you into bed. They don't actually mean it though. Jesus, even I know that, and I'm not exactly renowned for my morals.
This made me so angry, two nights ago I was out and this guy I've like for ages was there. He waved at me and my friends so we went over to chat. One thing led to another and we ended up in bed.

Now I'm trying to get in touch with him and he won't even respond. I really liked him and thought it was going to lead to something substantial. Guys are animals!

People who think humans are not all animals, are animals.

Women who open their legs to easily make me sick personally.
Wtf are you doing out of the kitchen anyway?
Original post by StephenP91
You are stupid. I hate stupid people.

I laughed at the joke in your sig. :biggrin:.
And you make me sick for tarring us all with the same brush. Just because you had a ONS, and he doesn't want to know, doesn't mean there aren't guys out there who might have acted differently. Just as, if this situation were flipped, there is always the chance that you would ignore him too.

Were you naked at the time? If so he can't be held accountable for anything he may have done or said.
Original post by skyhigh!

LOL

If you like the guy, don't open your legs for him on the first night. simples
Not meaning to be harsh but I'm just wondering what you expect when you hand it on a plate?
Maybe you were an awful lay :dontknow:

Latest

Trending

Trending