University of Kent Applicants 2011

Scroll to see replies

Offer for Law - AAB :biggrin:
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 221
only sent mine off 3 days ago...anyone had an offer for maths?
Reply 222
Just got an offer for Law, Law with History and Law with Politics! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 223
Original post by Jesobel
yeah 3.5 alevels to include AB so it could be ABC with a C at AS

Sweet as a nut thanks a lot. I was thinking that could be AAB and not include the AS which would kill me haha.

How certain are you it includes the AS?
Reply 224
Unconditional offer for English language and linguistics :biggrin:
Reply 225
Original post by 16manu
Sweet as a nut thanks a lot. I was thinking that could be AAB and not include the AS which would kill me haha.

How certain are you it includes the AS?

because it says in the terms of my offer....
Original post by adam1992
Just got an offer for Law, Law with History and Law with Politics! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Looks like I may be seeing you on my course next year :cool:

YAy!!!
Reply 228
Original post by nooneyouknow
Looks like I may be seeing you on my course next year :cool:

It certanly does, I am definitely going to firm Kent and possibly set one as my insurance as well, see you there! :biggrin:
Reply 229
Got an interview for business information technology with placement in a couple weeks, trying to find the best way to get there from lincoln lol
Reply 230
History :colondollar:
Reply 231
Mature (22) Law applicant here. Sent app off about two and a half weeks ago, received acknowledgment.
Conditional offer for Film Studies and Philosophy :biggrin:
Conditional for English and History :smile: Canterbury is so beautiful so it's definitely up there with my top choices! Plus the modules for the History course are really swaying me. Anyone else going for the same?
Offered a place beginning of last month!
English Lit & Classics (:
(well the course title is a hell of a lot longer than that, but this is what it sums up into)
(edited 13 years ago)
History (V100) about a month ago :biggrin:
Seeing as I already had a B at AS, I only need to get another 290 UCAS points so my conditional offer is a BBB :smile:
Original post by Anastasia.Sy
Offered a place beginning of last month!
English Lit & Classics (:
(well the course title is a hell of a lot longer than that, but this is what it sums up into)

Yeah, Kent really love their long ar*e course titles! Mine didn't even fit on one line when they sent me an offer letter! I'm doing English and American Literature and Creative Writing with an approved year abroad but I just call it English Lit and Creative Writing because it's easier and I always forget about the American Lit bit... :redface:
I guess yours is English and American Literature and Classical Civilisations? But then knowing Kent just to seem special they'll add something like 'and special additional course choice of Classical Civilisations studies with additional interest in Classical Literature in which you may have to study Sophicles so start learning Ancient Greek and Latin. Course title may be subject to change. Maybe.'

But congratulations! :biggrin:
Do you get to learn Latin? All my ideas about Classics come from the GCSE and
'The Secret History' so my knowledge is probably horribly inaccurate... :tongue:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 237
Hello again, is anyone going to the UCAS visit day on the 8th December and does anyone know what to expect on the day?
Hello again, is anyone going to the UCAS visit day on the 8th December and does anyone know what to expect on the day?

Yes I am and if you go to: http://www.kent.ac.uk/courses/visit/ucas/canterbury.html Depending on what course you are applying for under the Faculty titles of either 'Humanities/Social Sciences/Science' You will see a pdf link under the subtitle 'Further Information' to a Programme for that day. Hope this makes sense!
Reply 239
Original post by SociologyInspired.
Yes I am and if you go to: http://www.kent.ac.uk/courses/visit/ucas/canterbury.html Depending on what course you are applying for under the Faculty titles of either 'Humanities/Social Sciences/Science' You will see a pdf link under the subtitle 'Further Information' to a Programme for that day. Hope this makes sense!

That was helpful thankyou, which particular faculty are you visiting?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending