The Student Room Group

Embarrassing situation now unsure what to do!

This girl and I have been on about 6 or 7 dates now and get on really well butshe is soon to be leaving the UK in the next three months or so. Even if nothing came of it I would still like to see her only as friends because as i said we get on well.
But the other day I went to have a STI check just for precaution because i have never been done, not because i had been seeing other people or anything and i happened to see her there waiting for one of her friends. This obviously made me feel really embarrassed and probably made me look like a bit of a man slag to her which im not. I cant imagine she will text me after this but should i try and speak to her explain why i was there? Like i said i dont mind if we are just friends and dont want to her think bad of me.
Yeah, guys that get checked for STI's are real jerks!
Reply 2
Original post by ritchie888
Yeah, guys that get checked for STI's are real jerks!

But do you not think she will be thinking he obviously sleeps around thats why he's there?
Reply 3
If she does she's an idiot.
Reply 4
She should be proud of it to be honest.
I'd rather have a girlfriend who checks herself often than not.
What you think she will think is the reason most people don't get checked.
Reply 5
Original post by StephenP91
If she does she's an idiot.

I'd like to think she wouldnt but I cant help but feel part of her would think that.
Do you think i should call her and speak about it like i say i dont even mind if we only end up friends.
Reply 6
Original post by cohen_147
This girl and I have been on about 6 or 7 dates now and get on really well butshe is soon to be leaving the UK in the next three months or so. Even if nothing came of it I would still like to see her only as friends because as i said we get on well.
But the other day I went to have a STI check just for precaution because i have never been done, not because i had been seeing other people or anything and i happened to see her there waiting for one of her friends. This obviously made me feel really embarrassed and probably made me look like a bit of a man slag to her which im not. I cant imagine she will text me after this but should i try and speak to her explain why i was there? Like i said i dont mind if we are just friends and dont want to her think bad of me.
Just make a joke of it. Or be honest with her.
Reply 7
Original post by Tootles
Just make a joke of it. Or be honest with her.

Yeah i was thinking of just saying its not what you probably think, I was just there for a check up. If she doesnt speak to me after that it will be a shame but nothing i can do i guess.
Original post by Theconomist
She should be proud of it to be honest.
I'd rather have a girlfriend who checks herself often than not.
What you think she will think is the reason most people don't get checked.

Yeah but, if she's your girlfriend... and she checks herself often... she's checking for new STDs whilst she's your GF... either means she's getting boned by other guys, regularly... or that she doesn't trust you...

Discuss

:cool:
Tell her the truth. You hadn't been tested and you wanted to make sure you're clean...not a big deal :dontknow:
There is nothing to be embarrased about. If she asks, just tell her why you were there, its a responsble and decent thing to do, dont feel bad about it.
Hey there,
Man, how the heck do you know that she was waiting for her "friend"? The bitch could be filthier than choclate smoothy from Costa Coffee (Starbucks FTW) and man, even if she isn't the one riddled with AIDS etc and she doesn't text you back then get outta there soldier! Stuck up bitch should get her finger out her hole and INTO yours, amirite? HELL YES I AM! So if it all goes pear shaped with your gal then just do what I do, pick up an ol' six string, head down to Starbucks and get strumming till the cows come home and by cows I mean....PUSSSAAAAAAY :wink:
Reply 12
Original post by GuitarDouche
Hey there,
Man, how the heck do you know that she was waiting for her "friend"? The bitch could be filthier than choclate smoothy from Costa Coffee (Starbucks FTW) and man, even if she isn't the one riddled with AIDS etc and she doesn't text you back then get outta there soldier! Stuck up bitch should get her finger out her hole and INTO yours, amirite? HELL YES I AM! So if it all goes pear shaped with your gal then just do what I do, pick up an ol' six string, head down to Starbucks and get strumming till the cows come home and by cows I mean....PUSSSAAAAAAY :wink:

Get off TSR, right now. I've just read all your posts, and they're all like this, so just get yourself right back out of here, troll, and resume your position under a bridge.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending