The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by skyhigh!

GLADYS KINGSTON :smile:

(Same show so all i can say is... MRS OMWOKOPOPO!)

(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
This made me so angry, two nights ago I was out and this guy I've like for ages was there. He waved at me and my friends so we went over to chat. One thing led to another and we ended up in bed.

Now I'm trying to get in touch with him and he won't even respond. I really liked him and thought it was going to lead to something substantial. Guys are animals!

Deal with it. Women are much worse than men with all their attention seeking, shallow and weird behaviour. Atleat men know what they want and are easy to read, women always seem to play games jsut to inflate their ego most of the time
Original post by Blueflare
You had a one night stand. Why did you expect it to lead to more? Did he say anything to imply that it would?

This.

You should have found out how he felt about you first. If you really like someone, its best to take it slow, rather than jump in to bed.
Reply 63
What is wrong with people here? Fine, the OP is overreacting because she's upset, but how on earth is this guy right in his behavior? He doesn't have to go and date her if he's not interested in that, but not responding to her is just plain immature. He could call or send a text and explain the situation, at least talk to her after what happened. A text takes him 2 minutes.

Anyway OP, I suppose you'll get cynical about men now, and that's good. Expect the worst, and they won't let you down anymore.
Reply 64
Original post by shmuxel
GLADYS KINGSTON :smile:

(Same show so all i can say is... MRS OMWOKOPOPO!)

:rofl2: Loved that show...
Reply 65
He waved you over while you were both out with your friend group.

You have sex.

You expect him to call you?

You haven't even dated. You responded to him waving at you, immediately giving him control over the situation (and some sort or hip hop video comes to mind where the girls are all up on the rappers) and then you gave it up to him at the first opportunity. Totally your own fault.
Reply 66
Original post by Lionslayer
and GIRLS are annoying, but you don't see us complaining

what a juxtaposition. . . .

Original post by *Lollo*
What is wrong with people here? Fine, the OP is overreacting because she's upset, but how on earth is this guy right in his behavior? He doesn't have to go and date her if he's not interested in that, but not responding to her is just plain immature. He could call or send a text and explain the situation, at least talk to her after what happened. A text takes him 2 minutes.

Anyway OP, I suppose you'll get cynical about men now, and that's good. Expect the worst, and they won't let you down anymore.

QFT

I think everyone's being a little harsh on the OP. If it was just a one night stand yea ok, but she had feelings for him before hand which means it's more of a come down when he ignores her after he's had what he wanted.

It genuinely worries me that people can be so unsympathetic, and in some cases, just plain cruel. . . . :frown:
Reply 67
1/10.
Reply 68
Original post by Anonymous
This made me so angry, two nights ago I was out and this guy I've like for ages was there. He waved at me and my friends so we went over to chat. One thing led to another and we ended up in bed.

Now I'm trying to get in touch with him and he won't even respond. I really liked him and thought it was going to lead to something substantial. Guys are animals!

Neither would I.

Any girl that sleeps with you on the first night is not relationship material.

I would prefer a girl wait to go out a few times first before doing that.

If you don't have any self respect and jump into bed with guys instantaneously then why do you think he would respect you?
Guys are the most disgusting creatures made for us to see the digustingness and value all the othe things around us :smile:
dw it's pretty bad BUT you have more experience now :smile:
LAD
omg i lvoe how most of the people just blame the girl and say its her fault.WOW what is wrong with you??
praising the guy like an angel..
seriously??
Reply 72
*pokes OP*
Reply 73
lol, Pwned.
Reply 74
Original post by emilina
what a juxtaposition. . . .

what?

that's the first time i have ever seen anyone use that word on tsr

Latest