The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by aliluvschoc
She was another housemates best friend (who doesn't talk to her now), and we needed more people to fill the rooms in our awesome house.

Ali, speaking of houses, will there be any rooms available in yours next year? Me and a friend only have each other to find a house as everyone has basically been ****ed over :sigh:

And which one is **** stirring?
Knock her out, Loz. :boxing:

Apprentice time, if it's up. :creep:
Reply 742
Original post by Loz17
Ali, speaking of houses, will there be any rooms available in yours next year? Me and a friend only have each other to find a house as everyone has basically been ****ed over :sigh:

And which one is **** stirring?

Well three might, if at least one goes then Sammy will take that room. Not sure if some of the others will want to stay. I'll tell you when I know for sure though.
Reply 743
Oh one called Ilona was **** stirring.
I won't do that. Don't wanna go down to her level would be nice to knock her down to size though so she could learn to grow up.

Well three might, if at least one goes then Sammy will take that room. Not sure if some of the others will want to stay. I'll tell you when I know for sure though.

Is Sammy transferring? :moon: Or starting uni, ot just living there for the lulz, or what? :dontknow:

I know Sammy was coming up (has he got his placement yet?) But if there are definatly 3 going can I reserve the other 2? Of course let you meet the other person long before 1st though and if you don;t like them then you don't

Ilona? I thought she was nice! Apparently not. Might as well make a pact without her with the other ones if she's doing that tbh :hugs:
Snow. :nothing: I almost broke my neck yesterday walking down Tyler Hill cause the buses were cancelled.

Hey. :h:
Reply 748
Loz you can always move in with me and my friends :awesome:

Spoiler

Good evening, thread :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 749
Original post by Crazy Paving
Is Sammy transferring? :moon: Or starting uni, ot just living there for the lulz, or what? :dontknow:

Placement year in Sandwich.

Well, this is if he does get the place, it's not difinite yet. Loz I'll see about keeping back two rooms if they come up =]
Original post by fallen angel9
Snow. :nothing: I almost broke my neck yesterday walking down Tyler Hill cause the buses were cancelled.

Hey. :h:

:console: They were running today though :dontknow:

I'm bored of the snow too but it doesn't look like its stopping until next week at least and even that can change :frown:
Original post by Loz17
:console: They were running today though :dontknow:

I'm bored of the snow too but it doesn't look like its stopping until next week at least and even that can change :frown:

That's a relief because I need to go to the campus tomorrow. The book that I've recalled have just come in. :awesome:
Reply 752
Some lectures tomorrow won't be happening... after that bus ride yesterday I'm not sure I really want to risk it either :afraid:
Aww Jay :love:

Thanks Ali :jumphug: :crossedf: he gets it though :h:
Reply 754
Good night guys :frown:
That's a relief because I need to go to the campus tomorrow. The book that I've recalled have just come in. :awesome:

Haha awesome. It should be ok so long as some heavy snow doesn't come down tonight :sad:

Some lectures tomorrow won't be happening... after that bus ride yesterday I'm not sure I really want to risk it either :afraid:

Bus was ok today I was a bit scared when I got on :erm:

Some will be cancelled. At least 1 of 2 of mine will be. Doubt they'll tell you anytime soon though...
Original post by JayAyy
Good night guys :frown:

:hugs: night
Full day of essay writing tomorrow followed by a 6-10.00 shift. :sigh: I don't think I can bare the Xmas music much longer at work. :no:
Full day of essay writing tomorrow followed by a 6-10.00 shift. :sigh: I don't think I can bare the Xmas music much longer at work. :no:

There's a long way to go yet :console:
Original post by A_master
There's a long way to go yet :console:

:cry2: