The Student Room Group

hello sexxxiii wanna hook up 2nite??? ;) - the demise of gentlemen

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Original post by lyrical_lie
Is nobody else wondering how old this girl is meant to be if she's running around in marks and spencers suits with pearl necklines?

Or was that just me :tongue:

Just you :P

She wears them to work so obviously she wears the suit to get to and from her place of work, hence why she is wearing the suit at the time she meets these wannabe Tim Westwoods.
Reply 161
The original post made much more sense when I sub-vocalized it in a northerners voice (like someone from Emerdale for example).
WOW (This is my first post in a LONG time haha)....
To be honest, Im not like that and men who ARE like that make my skin crawl, it is disgusting!!
I wish they would just have a bit more tact.
Don't worry, one day a true prince will be enchanted by your fragile beauty . He'll dance for you like Fred Astaire and bring you roses , rush to you on gossamer wings with the speed of delighted mocking birds fluttering their delicate wings. Romance will fill the scented air as he whirls you in his firm but gentle arms and whispers softly in your shell like delicate ear : "excuse me my precious dove, I've just farted so can you open the window or you'll chuck up your vindaloo."
Reply 164
Original post by Doubledog
Don't worry, one day a true prince will be enchanted by your fragile beauty . He'll dance for you like Fred Astaire and bring you roses , rush to you on gossamer wings with the speed of delighted mocking birds fluttering their delicate wings. Romance will fill the scented air as he whirls you in his firm but gentle arms and whispers softly in your shell like delicate ear : "excuse me my precious dove, I've just farted so can you open the window or you'll chuck up your vindaloo."

Did you just watch High School Musical? :eek:
Original post by jb9191
Just you :P

She wears them to work so obviously she wears the suit to get to and from her place of work, hence why she is wearing the suit at the time she meets these wannabe Tim Westwoods.

Haha I think it's because M&S has connotations of my wee granny :smile:
And meh, I think it's because I don't know anyone my age who wears a suit to worl. Did we find out her age? :smile:
Reply 166
OP, just out of curiosity, what exactly are the lengths of the skirts you wear?
Original post by jb9191
I'm appalled at the amount of women who act like men in public.

1. Loud mouths
2. Constant use of profanity
3. Dressing like you work at Hooters
4. Falling over in the streets drunk
5. Throwing yourself at men who are only interested in one night stands
6. Abusive behaviour
7. Fighting in night clubs (girl fights)
8. Bad manners - burping, scratching your ass in public.
9. Women drinking pints of Stella rather than drinking with class and using womanly glasses
10. Old Women that dress like their daughters
11. Girls acting like prostitutes to get in clubs for free or under aged
12. Insist on paying half the bill, NO I WILL PAY IT, I'M TAKING YOU OUT!

There's more but I'm not going to go into it.

Let me now continue by saying, not all women are like this but there do seem to be an awful lot of these woMEN around in today's society.

I would prefer to go out on a date in a civilised way and talk about things and have a good time, have a meal, then take you home, and see you another time.

Then eventually, after a few dates, things can develop on from there if I deem you to be a proper woman and not a woMAN.

Things women should be/do

1. Dressed smart to show they are intelligent - looking smart makes you attractive and interesting
2. Speak politely and not be rude shouting in pubs.
3. Have enough drinks she can handle rather than falling about in the streets trying to get a free taxi off a group of boys
4. Be more interested in clever men or nerds at university, instead of retarded chavs who only want to use you.
5. Let the man pay the bill instead of always moaning about how WE ARE ALL EQUAL - yes we are equal but there is such thing as treating someone
6. Good manners
7. Drink out of half pint glasses or vodka, champagne glasses instead of downing a pint of Stella like the woMEN on Shameless.
8. Never EVER have sex on the first date. Men will respect you more for it and if they are seriously interested they will contact you again regardless of whether or not you jump into bed with them at first chance.

Seriously, a lot of women in Britain need to go on Ladette to Lady and start to act more womanly.

A woman acting purely like a woman, feminine ways, is far more attractive than a woman trying to be Frank Gallagher.

Also as for the chavvy chat up lines - I haven't got a clue how they work but they do because women seem to be taken in by such moronic chav's in our society.

I hope you're a troll otherwise you absolutely repulse me, man or woman, masculine or feminine. :smile:

Otherwise, there are things here I agree with and disagree with but one point to raise is ---- guess what OP, women have sex drives too!

I met my boyfriend of 3 years come this January by having what was meant to be a ONS... we both enjoyed the sex, enjoyed each other's company in general, so kept meeting up and then started going out. I'm not saying this is how most ONSs will go but even if there is one exception to the rule then it can't be terrible in principle. You are not classy, you are an insulting snob.
Maybe there should be some sort of ranking system for different areas. Maybe like a league of gentlemen. You know, for local people.

Also, not read the whole thread, nor indeed any of it, because I'm very lazy, but did anybody else snigger like a child when OP said:

Original post by shinytoy
folk

i have been wearing marks and spencer business suits (skirts all below the knee length, with black tights and no revealing splits) with pearl necklaces
Reply 169
folk

im appalled at the lack of gentlemenliness in todays society.

im a classy gal, all my skirts are below knee length and im always fairly covered, never drunk (teetotal) and virginal.

Got that far before negging. True story.
Reply 170
Original post by takethyfacehence
I hope you're a troll otherwise you absolutely repulse me, man or woman, masculine or feminine. :smile:

Otherwise, there are things here I agree with and disagree with but one point to raise is ---- guess what OP, women have sex drives too!

I met my boyfriend of 3 years come this January by having what was meant to be a ONS... we both enjoyed the sex, enjoyed each other's company in general, so kept meeting up and then started going out. I'm not saying this is how most ONSs will go but even if there is one exception to the rule then it can't be terrible in principle. You are not classy, you are an insulting snob.

I'm not insulting.

I just respect women more who have enough self respect and therefore do not feel the need to jump into bed with someone straight away.

A lot of women in today's society act far too masculine or without morales.
Original post by RoshniDiya
I would absolutely love to be with a gentleman. In fact, i'm holding out for a gentleman. I don't care if i spend years alone before i meet one!

Chances are you've met one a shoved him in the friend zone.

It's happened to me more times than I can count.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 172
lyrical_lie
And meh, I think it's because I don't know anyone my age who wears a suit to worl. Did we find out her age?

im 25, postgrad studying evenings and weekends while working in an office in finance in the City and also part time model and part time reflexologist.

Hi there,

you are spot on!! i know i must be doing something to attract these types, and making all nice guys scared of me. and i know that despite how i dress or being devoutly catholic virgin they think i am somehow easy.

i would say im above average looking, i have been a photographic model for the past 8 years for two agencies and still do it part time. im size 6 petite latina a few people have told me i look alot like sophia loren (some 1950s actress) http://mazeofthoughts.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/sophia_loren.jpg

people (girls and guys) say i have an open and approachable looking face, very smily and friendly. all the playah dudes, when i ask them how comes they randomly approached me, they all say i seemed approachable and they knew i wouldnt reject them nastily.

but how comes can i attract nice guys and repel playahs? or do nice guys rarely approach girls randomly that they dont know?

i would be realllly grateful if you could help me with this! i just dont get it? alot of people randomly approach me, but i dont see why so many of them are insane playah dudes who wana sexxxxiiii time?
The number of times you stress "I'm a classy lady" leads me not to want to take you seriously :rolleyes: ...

But I do agree with your general point. However, the demise of gentlemen today, as you put it, must be twinned with the demise of young ladies! If many girls weren't getting progressively sluttier/easier/stupider would boys have the idea in their head that all they needed to do was snap their fingers and they'd get sex?
Reply 174
folk

im appalled at the lack of gentlemenliness in todays society.

im a classy gal, all my skirts are below knee length and im always fairly covered, never drunk (teetotal) and virginal. however, this is the third time i have met a dude in a party/bookstore/trainstation and had an intelligent conversation which resulted in him inviting me for dinner.

on all occasions, the dude texts me something like 'hi sexxiii whatcha doin??wanna hang tom nite lolzz? meet 4 dinna yea?? ;-)) xox'. since when does a gentleman ask a lady if she 'wana hang'? since when do you address a classy lady as 'sexxiiii!!!;-))'

another thing i have noticed is dudes are so accustomed to loose moralled gals that they expect some sort of relations on the first date. now i dont usually kiss a dude on the first couple dates, i prefer to know the person well. but some of these guys are so used to gals giving head on date 1 or 2 they come to expect it and if you dont offer it they think you dont like them.

also, even BEFORE the first date, i have had dudes trying to feel out if they will get any action to see if it is a waste of time or not. they text stff like 'lookin fwd 2 c u 2nite, u real hott bin thinkin bout u in my arms all day sexxii ;-)). if i greet u with a long slow kiss is that ok or watt??' being a classy lady, no way am i gonna snog a dude i barely know.

but most dudes think if you spot a good looking dude and he sees a hot girl, you dont need to know each other you should just start shagging since you already like the look of each other. and many gals are that way in this day and age, so alot of guys come to expect that from a gal. and when the gal is a classy lady who dresses modestly and doesnt snog random dudes or offer sex for the price of a dinner in Pizza Express, they dont know how to react and either think you dont like them or are gold-digging.

anyone else notice this? what do you do? are there any gentlemen left or only a bunch of wannabe pimps and PUAs?

EDIT: have met most of these types of men after work or walking around in my lunch hour so i have been wearing marks and spencer business suits (skirts all below the knee length, with black tights and no revealing splits) with pearl necklaces, and hair in a bun. i also carry myself in a classy way and work in tax so do not come across in a disgusting way. also these guys are also not chavs, they seem classy intelligent and educated, most have MBA or LLM and wear suits, and speak properly. it is only after the inital approach they try to go all 'street'on me

its the guys like who talk like that who arent ok with your vibrators. if you started going out with him as a gentleman and was patient to have sex with you, you'd be using your vibrator whilst making him wait, then when he finds out you have one if he asks you to stop you'd tell him where to go. he did all that waiting and then u dump him because you now see him as insecure. he acts like a prick so that you dont think hes insecure, and he tries to get into bed earlier so that at least before you broke up (even if not because of the reason just mentioned) he got more out of it. because so many girls use vibrators, more guys are acting like pricks. your own fault ladies :smile:
'heheheh &hearts*/*/*love^flowers'

The continuing trend of female lack of intelligence. Bint.
Haha some of those text message extracts are truly cringe worthy!
:rofl:
Original post by katyness
That is a clever way to get pussy :wink:

ziing!

I've pulled! I'll get the goat.
Reply 179
ok whoever neg repped my last comment and others who disagree with me, please read this article:
http://www.savvymiss.com/love-advice/love-relationship-advice/love-and-relationships-archive/article/what-men-think-of-your-battery-operated-friend-295/news-browse/4/page-browse/1.html
it basically states that there are three mental states of men when it comes to vibrators:
those who are not ok with them - they feel intimidated and want to be enough to please their girls by themselves. even though in todays society these men have no choice in the matter as most girls wont give up their vibrators.

those who will only use them if needed - basically if they fail to make the woman orgasm by themselves they feel immasculated and despite the vibrator making them feel the same, the fact that you're now pleased makes it slightly easier.

and the guy whos ok with them - or "the lazy guy" a guy is quoted in the article saying "it does all the work for you" basically saying he's either incapable of pleasing a woman or cant be bothered with spending a whole 15 minutes on foreplay so uses a vibrator instead of having to go down the girl.

so basically the majority of guys who are ok with you using vibrators are just lazy although i daresay there is a small percentage who are genuinely ok with them.

side note: if a man feels he immasculated by your vibrator then he must get his masculinity from another source (fighting, being aggressive etc). this is my theory for the increased levels of violence and decrease in "gentlemanly" behavior.

my advice ladies: give up your vibrators and see just how much more happy and/or less aggressive you're man becomes. if every woman stopped using a vibrator then i reckon "gentlemanly" behaviour may start to reappear more as men are more aprriciative of you for not using one.

if you dont like what i say please feel free to neg rep me, i really dont care about rep :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending