The Student Room Group

Help! I need to make £200 in 3-4 weeks!

Basically i need to make £200 in 3-4 weeks. I don't have a job and don't think i could get one and make enough money from it fast enough. I was thinking i could ask relatives if they have any little odd jobs i could do for cash but don't think i could get enough in time.

Im seriously considering prostitution.

The thing i'm trying to raise money for is this:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Power-Rangers-Mighty-Morphin-MMPR-Costume-Sentai-/150525885106?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item230c0abab2

My life will never be complete until i can believe.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Wow
Sell your virginity
Reply 3
You'd have to wash many cars, and mow many lawns... Oh wait, its not the summer and its a FREAKIN Power Rangers costume.
That has to be the most unashamedly nerdy thing I have ever seen.

SWEET! :h:

In terms of making money, I dunno... mug old grannies/sell your body to the night/self your body to old grannies. :shiftyrun:
Reply 5
blaster is not included haha
offer to clean drives of snow á la Mr Plow off the Simpsons... say a guarrented daily service till the snow is over for £25.... x8 people. sure the snows not gonna be there for 4 weeks so u ask for money up front lol
Worth selling yourself I think.
Reply 7
Yeh just rob grannies, sell smack and ho yourself out for a few weeks, nobody will be able to recognize you once you buy the costume so who cares if you get caught right?
Reply 8
Pick-pocket.
Soho always has vacancies :sexface:
Original post by flowermaster91

Soho always has vacancies :sexface:

You'd know, brap.
Reply 11
AWESOME!

So going to buy this!
Original post by Crazy Paving
You'd know, brap.

thats only coz i heard you work in the gay bars in order to pay for your tuition fees :nopity:

thats only coz i heard you work in the gay bars in order to pay for your tuition fees :nopity:

Your mum must've told you that, it's a lie. :nopity:
Your mum must've told you that, it's a lie. :nopity:

LOOL! whatever :hand: you're just paranoid coz everyone knows the truth now
Prostitution for Power Rangers?

LOOL! whatever :hand: you're just paranoid coz everyone knows the truth now

Yep it's true, I work now to pay for my tuition fees, because I do not get something called a loan to cover it for the time being. :hand:
This really pissed off major style, you don't need the money for anything, try already being in your overdraft and having to come up with over £300 by mid January and another £800 by June with no job whatsoever. Then you can ****ing complain about money. ********
Yep it's true, I work now to pay for my tuition fees, because I do not get something called a loan to cover it for the time being. :hand:

but my grant is **** doe :hand:
I'll give you the money, I've got it spare. PM me your sort code and PIN number and I'll wire the money straight to you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending