The Student Room Group

Religious African Americans are crazy

Like forreal i was walking with my gay bff and this dude was like "EY BOY, NO GAYS (he said the f word) ON MY LAWN". I was like shut up, and so I threw sand at him and he got mad and started yellin at us.

Like forreal religious african americans just take everything in the bible literally like forreal they are more backwards than the Catholic priest in rome

Scroll to see replies

Original post by KellyKellyFan411
Like forreal i was walking with my gay bff and this dude was like "EY BOY, NO GAYS (he said the f word) ON MY LAWN". I was like shut up, and so I threw sand at him and he got mad and started yellin at us.

Like forreal religious african americans just take everything in the bible literally like forreal they are more backwards than the Catholic priest in rome

I'm guessing this didn't happen in the UK.

Can't help you, man :frown:
Reply 2
like forreal
Reply 3
Wasting my bloody time.
Reply 4
like yeah, that's like, forreal, a total bumber.
Reply 5
You should really not say such a thing. I'm American. There are people who aren't very bright here, but you can't assume that all of us are rude like what that person did.
Reply 6
Original post by B-Man.
Obvious troll is obvious.
How would an actual american figure out how to work the internet?

I hope you realize that the first internet messages were produced between UCLA and STANFORD which is located in the United States of America.
1/10

The 1 is for your use of 'forreal'.
Original post by Cassandra_Z
You should really not say such a thing. I'm American. There are people who aren't very bright here, but you can't assume that all of us are rude like what that person did.

Sorry, couldn't hear you over the sound of another war that you guys are pedalling :colondollar:

I hope you realize that the first internet messages were produced between UCLA and STANFORD which is located in the United States of America.

And I hope you realise that the internet was invented by a Brit, Tim Berners-Lee.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 9
Never read threads made by people with post less than 10.
:colonhash: never mind
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 11
Original post by + polarity -
1/10

The 1 is for your use of 'forreal'.

Forrizzle would have gotten a 2
Forrizzledizzle would have got 10
Original post by jumpingjesusholycow
Sorry, couldn't hear you over the sound of another war that you guys are pedalling :colondollar:

And I hope you realise that the internet was invented by a Brit, Tim Berners-Lee.

It doesn't mean that it wasn't fully developed in America.

Trying to insult me isn't going to do any good. Do you really think I like what is going on with that situation. Just because our politicians are doing such things doesn't mean that everyone is just like them or thinks like them. You don't have to bash every single American for that. Have you even met one? Have you actually came to our country and tried to socially interact with us? Or do you just make assumptions that we're all bad people from unreliable sources?

Trying to insult me isn't going to do any good. Do you really think I like what is going on with that situation. Just because our politicians are doing such things doesn't mean that everyone is just like them or thinks like them. You don't have to bash every single American for that. Have you even met one? Have you actually came to our country and tried to socially interact with us? Or do you just make assumptions that we're all bad people from unreliable sources?

Original post by B-Man.
I believed you untill I read the post below. Sure they were. :rolleyes: In other news Obama's a Muslim, the US will find the WMD's in eye-raq, and the absence of creationism in the curriculum is pure fascism.

You guys obviously will not listen or care to hear my opinion since I am an American, so I withdraw myself from this conversation. Since you think we're so stupid and unintelligent and that's what makes you happy then fine, I do not care to argue any further.

My girlfriend is American and lives in Western Kentucky. I've travelled to the US several times, NYC twice as well as Kentucky, Illinois, Tennessee and Indiana. Her family are white, gun-toting neo-conservatives that actively discriminate against many including Homosexuals, Muslims, Arabs, Latin Americans etc.

It's all very easy to blame the psyche of the American people on 'all those darned politicians', but it is clear that there is a deep seeded zealousness that has its roots in violence and domination, in the American condition. Americans have a deep desire to start wars and personally I don't understand it, but I certainly won't tolerate it. You butchered Iraq, murdered your way through Afghanistan and now your people want to reap the bloodshed in Iran.

There's a reason that my girlfriend is going to be naturalised in the European Union and that is because the insular condition of Americans in inherent in your national psyche. Americans categorically can not relate to anything but dominance. And as a humanitarian, a world citizen, a progressive Liberal and somebody who wouldn't be tolerated in your country because my parents are Muslims, or because I have brown skin - I will never assimilate with American hostility.
(edited 13 years ago)
My girlfriend is American and lives in Western Kentucky. I've travelled to the US several times, NYC twice as well as Kentucky, Illinois, Tennessee and Indiana. Her family are white, gun-toting neo-conservatives that actively discriminate against many including Homosexuals, Muslims, Arabs, Latin Americans etc.

It's all very easy to blame the psyche of the American people on 'all those darned politicians', but it is clear that there is a deep seeded zealousness that has its roots in violence and domination, in the American condition. Americans have a deep desire to start wars and personally I don't understand it, but I certainly won't tolerate it. You butchered Iraq, murdered your way through Afghanistan and now your people want to reap the bloodshed in Iran.

There's a reason that my girlfriend is going to be naturalised in the European Union and that is because the insular condition of Americans in inherent in your national psyche. Americans categorically can not relate to anything but dominance. And as a humanitarian, a world citizen, a progressive Liberal and somebody who wouldn't be tolerated in your country because my parents are Muslims, or because I have brown skin - I will never assimilate with American hostility.

You are right. Our country is very hostile and rude, but I still am an Asian-American born and raised here. The reason why I am upset is for the obvious, I am being judged as a rude and unintelligent American. I know there isn't much I can say against your argument since I completely agree, but the thing is there is a portion of the U.S. that are still trying to do their best to fight against those who are so violent and scandalous in our country. I really don't have much to say in response, so I guess you win.

I know this is pointless to say but you guys should come to Alaska, the people here are amazingly nice and arent like that here. I guess this is where my naive root from since all I've experienced is the best of each community I've lived or traveled to.

:laugh:
Bravo. Your post is the single most ignorant one I have ever read in my entire time on this website, including the OP. Well done, sir.
Original post by B-Man.
So you do believe that stuff about Obama and the WMD's :rofl:

I don't have the educated knowledge of what he has said to answer that. I have already given up on listening to the news ever since the beginning of high school.
Original post by amandacalifornia
:laugh:
Bravo. Your post is the single most ignorant one I have ever read in my entire time on this website, including the OP. Well done, sir.

I'm sure 66,000+ dead innocent Iraqi civilians would agree with you :nothing:

But I'm sure your Orange-mocha-frappucino is of more interest to you :rolleyes:

Whether you're American or British, the fact that you're studying in a city that is now renowned for its tolerance and acceptance of different cultures and minorities is a disgrace.
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending