The Student Room Group

Accidentally got myself a **** buddie...

right so my ever so mature flatmates sent a text to this girl when i left my phone in the kitchen basically saying "wanna be **** buddies?" and guess what she replied saying yes and after more texts i worked out that she ws actually serious about it all, she must be so ******* horny to want me seeing as i am not a looker

she's not bad looking tbf and i'm single right now but i'm sort of against the whole **** buddy thing,

what the hell do i do

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
right so my ever so mature flatmates sent a text to this girl when i left my phone in the kitchen basically saying "wanna be **** buddies?" and guess what she replied saying yes and after more texts i worked out that she ws actually serious about it all, she must be so ******* horny to want me seeing as i am not a looker

she's not bad looking tbf and i'm single right now but i'm sort of against the whole **** buddy thing,

what the hell do i do

Well, if there's ever a time to break your own rules...

Go for it! Don't forget to wrap it up!
You have something against it? What are you, Catholic are something? Just go for it and enjoy yourself.

what the hell do i do

You're a young male who does not wish to participate in casual sex with an average looking girl?

GET. THE. F***. OUT.

Are you gay? Get her bucked sonny jim!
Original post by coolblergh
Well, if there's ever a time to break your own rules...

Go for it! Don't forget to wrap it up!

This! Don't be silly, wrap your willy. Don't be a fool, protect your tool.
Reply 5
Original post by ilickbatteries
This! Don't be silly, wrap your willy. Don't be a fool, protect your tool.

yeah like i am going to accept advice from someone who licks batteries
yeah like i am going to accept advice from someone who licks batteries

I may be partial to the end of a Duracell but I'd never leave my dick unprotected.
Why what do you look like? Do you look like Wayne rooney?
Reply 8
If your against it then leave it. But make sure you won't have any regrets!
I may be partial to the end of a Duracell but I'd never leave my dick unprotected.

Respec' bro.
Reply 10
if you are against it

send her my way?
Just do it! You only live once.
Reply 12

what the hell do i do

You'd be stupid not to, no cons. Thogh iy you won't accept advice about being protected you probably are stupid.
WRAP IT UP BEFORE YOU SLAP IT UP! Freshers team advice is always the best.

You like to suck off black, ginger men? :lolwut:
Original post by Barden
You like to suck off black, ginger men? :lolwut:

Duracell is a brand of battery :fyi:
Ask people on this site... yeah good shout mate.
Consider yourself lucky. :sexface:

Jk, if you are really against it, just leave it and tell her you're not the one who sent the text.
Reply 17
Original post by Shaun1991
Ask people on this site... yeah good shout mate.

you're just jealous that i have the opportunity to bang an 8/10

to everyone else thanks for the advice
ahhh morals - amazing how they dont stand up once sufficient temptation comes along,

go for it dude just wrap it up
Reply 19
you will MASSIVELY regret it if you don't at least give it a go - you're living the dream!! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending