The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by + polarity -
Stay up during my lectures, silly! :tongue: I don't want to be falling asleep :no:

If yoyo were here, he'd call you flowerloser.

:moon:

Hi, wuu2? :tong:

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! i thought you were on about now till 9am :rofl: loool, oh dear. The sleeping thing is bad, especially when its a boring lecture :nothing: but yeah you could try energy drinks, coffee etc....i dont know :emo:

i know he would, what a battyman he is
Original post by A_master

On omegle chatting to some peeps.

Are you doing an all nighter again? :holmes:

skeen

you must be bored :innocent:

No! I'm packing my bag right now, and looking at energy drinks :tongue:

Nice.
:cry2:
i've not even started writing up my ****ing assignment yet :nooo:
i have 15,000 words of notes, research and quotes that i've just finished to put into a 1500 word assignment
i have to hand it in by 3.30pm today, do you think i'll be ok? :emo:
man united :adore:

:O!! but 1500 isnt so bad :P its just the whole planning the essay crap you have to do which is loooooong :frown: you can do it if you work on it now!
anyways im off, night immigrants
skeen

you must be bored :innocent:

No! I'm packing my bag right now, and looking at energy drinks :tongue:

Nice.

So bored...bed soon :dice:
Original post by amiejade-x

:cry2:
i've not even started writing up my ****ing assignment yet :nooo:
i have 15,000 words of notes, research and quotes that i've just finished to put into a 1500 word assignment
i have to hand it in by 3.30pm today, do you think i'll be ok? :emo:

Is that what you've been doing all evening? :zomg:

Well, I'd try and start an outline for the assignment, then start looking at where I can put in all the stuff I've found (quotes, etc.)

Looks like you'll be needing some Blue Bolt :tongue:
Original post by flowermaster91
man united :adore:

:O!! but 1500 isnt so bad :P its just the whole planning the essay crap you have to do which is loooooong :frown: you can do it if you work on it now!

yeah im gonna start the plan now, then write it up, im staying up til its finished, i have intense energy shots and coffee :awesome:
but once the plan is out the way, say that takes an hour or so, gives me bout 10 hours to write the assignment so thats like 150 words an hour, so thats not that bad i guess :erm:

i've learnt my lesson now not to leave things til last minute, i underestimated how long it would take to research everything, i have 56 pages of research :nothing:
Original post by flowermaster91
anyways im off, night immigrants

:ditto: and cya

So bored...bed soon :dice:

yeah... dudes... I've srsly got to go

bye!
Is that what you've been doing all evening? :zomg:

Well, I'd try and start an outline for the assignment, then start looking at where I can put in all the stuff I've found (quotes, etc.)

Looks like you'll be needing some Blue Bolt :tongue:

yeah :emo:
56 ****ing pages of research in two days, mostly today, i was really naive and underestimated the ammount of research, i never anticipated i'd have that much or that it would take so long

mickey mouse degree my ****ing arse :angry:
doing outline now :cyber:
(edited 13 years ago)
yeah im gonna start the plan now, then write it up, im staying up til its finished, i have intense energy shots and coffee :awesome:
but once the plan is out the way, say that takes an hour or so, gives me bout 10 hours to write the assignment so thats like 150 words an hour, so thats not that bad i guess :erm:

i've learnt my lesson now not to leave things til last minute, i underestimated how long it would take to research everything, i have 56 pages of research :nothing:

Oh shieeeeet! :eek:

yeah, leaving things till last minute sucks more than a nigerian. Especially since you miss on sleep :emo:

gd luck on the essay
My teeth! :cry:

I'm at the edge of szombie mode here, and it looks like it snowed
Somehow me and my flatmates managed to exceed 240GB of internet usage in one month. There's only 3 of us :lolwut:
Reply 893
Original post by yoyo462001
Somehow me and my flatmates managed to exceed 240GB of internet usage in one month. There's only 3 of us :lolwut:

:facepalm2:

Hi :h:
Hello Jay. Snow finally hit us :nopity:
Morning :h: I'm in a better mood today!
Although lectures are cancelled for this morning, the afternoon ones are still going ahead. On the uni 'snow advice' page they're saying the forecast has improved, but its set to be heavy snow til 9pm :frown:
I dont want to have to go in!
Reply 896
Original post by yoyo462001
Hello Jay. Snow finally hit us :nopity:

About time :p:

Original post by TwirlGirl
Although lectures are cancelled for this morning, the afternoon ones are still going ahead. On the uni 'snow advice' page they're saying the forecast has improved, but its set to be heavy snow til 9pm :frown:

Lie and say you were snowed in. Or you fell down. Or both :smug:

Hey. Good to hear :hugs:
Reply 898
yoyo I'm gonna fail Maths :frown:
Please be advised that it is currently not safe to come onto the Canterbury campus

Oh ffs, I need those library books for my essay. :facepalm2:

Latest