The Student Room Group

have i made a right decision?

i applied to university for accounting and finance however i am doing a level health and social care and business studies. i don't want to do anything related to health and social care because they don't get paid that much. i have chosen my degree purely based on money. i don't mind to do any degree until i make get good salary after my degree. i know it is important to choose a degree subject you would enjoy but i don't know what i enjoy and my main mission is to get good pay as i am from very low income family.:frown: i want o work in a office, working on computer, attending meeting, discussing issues etc.
what do yoy think about my career choice:confused:
have i made the right decision?:s-smilie: any help/suggetions woudl really be appreciated:smile:
thnks in advance:wink:
Original post by sidra111
i applied to university for accounting and finance however i am doing a level health and social care and business studies. i don't want to do anything related to health and social care because they don't get paid that much. i have chosen my degree purely based on money. i don't mind to do any degree until i make get good salary after my degree. i know it is important to choose a degree subject you would enjoy but i don't know what i enjoy and my main mission is to get good pay as i am from very low income family.:frown: i want o work in a office, working on computer, attending meeting, discussing issues etc.
what do yoy think about my career choice:confused:
have i made the right decision?:s-smilie: any help/suggetions woudl really be appreciated:smile:
thnks in advance:wink:

I think it's not what I'd go for (and I was far from wealthy throughout my childhood), but if that's genuinely what drives you, who is anyone else to judge.

Improve your English skills, though. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending