The Student Room Group

ABB Uni's?

Hi, I'm looking for an ABB(pref) or BBB entry requirement uni for my security blanket option so to speak and have struggled to find one, particularly ABB, does anyone have any ideas?

thanks

Scroll to see replies

:facepalm:

What course?
Reply 2
It really does depend on what course you want to do.
Reply 3
Apologies, Psychology.
Original post by Limeey
Apologies, Psychology.

BA or BSc?
Reply 5
oxford brookes? I know they want ABB :smile:
kent? nottingham trent? aberystwyth? bangor? brighton? portsmouth? plymouth?
manchester met?
not sure if they do psyc but i think they would be good back up plan unis for some
Reply 7
Though Leicester states it's offer is AAB, I have four friends who applied there for Psychology and they all got ABB offers. Though maybe it's a bit risky.
Reply 8
Aston is AAB/ABB for psychology.
My sister has an ABB offer for Psychology at Nottingham.
Reply 10
Original post by Potally_Tissed
My sister has an ABB offer for Psychology at Nottingham.

Not this year though surely?
Original post by adam_zed
Not this year though surely?

Yeah, she got it earlier today.
Reply 12
Yeah, she got it earlier today.

The actual nottingham or nottingham trent?!
I think sussex is ABB for psycho, and plymouth.
The actual nottingham or nottingham trent?!

The University of Nottingham, or the "actual Nottingham" as you put it. Yeah I checked the site and I know the typical offer is AAB, so I'm pretty surprised as well. Not complaining though. :smile:
The University of Nottingham, or the "actual Nottingham" as you put it. Yeah I checked the site and I know the typical offer is AAB, so I'm pretty surprised as well. Not complaining though. :smile:

Its only psychology though.
Reply 16

I was just surprised is all. Wasnt a knock at Trent or anything, just I know they do ABB offers. Thats mad though. I applied for Psychology and Philosophy so hopefully the same happens. Though Im not holding my breath considering that there are only 10 places and everyone I have talked to on this site who are applying are predicted 2 A* where as I am trying to improve on my final grades of BBC to get AAB.
Reply 17
Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey
Its only psychology though.

I dont reckon you need any poppers because you already sound like a massive arse hole.
Portsmouth ABB, Bournemouth BBB, Plymouth BBB :biggrin: - 3 ive applied too
if you want a high one Southampton AAB and Reading AAB - ABBb
ive got offers from those 5 :biggrin:

oxford brookes might be ABB
Winchester is ABB- BBC i think

Surrey and sussex maybe?
(edited 13 years ago)
I dont reckon you need any poppers because you already sound like a massive arse hole.

why so serious?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending