The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Official UCL Applicant Thread for Entry in 2011!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1580
who got an interview invite for ESPS?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 1581
Hope UCL knows what the difference between the French Baccalauréat and the A-level, IB, ..... :'((((
Any historians have offers/rejections yet? If not, does anyone know when they started dishing them out last year?
Reply 1583
Anyone got offers for Biomedical Science???? i just got acknowledged today... the start of the long painful waiting lol
Reply 1584
Anyone go to the anth and arch open day today? i think i messed up my interview....uberscared :s-smilie:
Reply 1585
Original post by Starlight-x
Of the top of my head, Feb 2nd :tongue:

Which is the day after my Jan exams.. so its good!:biggrin:

Awesome shiz! When did you apply to UCL btw? I applied around 28th October and still haven't heard from them (apart from an acknowledgement) :\
Just got back from my computer science interview :smile: It went well, hopefully it will be good news!
Original post by Harry S Truman
Any historians have offers/rejections yet? If not, does anyone know when they started dishing them out last year?

I haven't heard anything, and sent back my questionnaire over a month ago! :redface: I'm pretty sure people started to hear back from them in early December (i.e. ... this week/the next) last year, but then again, I may be wrong. :smile:
Reply 1588
Original post by nikita_atikin
Just got back from my computer science interview :smile: It went well, hopefully it will be good news!

Good to hear! Is UCL your first choice btw?
Reply 1589
Original post by nikita_atikin

u managed to get there n back ok then, thats gd. was it rele snowy at ucl campus?
glad ur more confident about the UCL one, dont hav to worry now then (Y).
Original post by Rosswold
Good to hear! Is UCL your first choice btw?

Nope Imperial is my first choice but UCL is kind of tied with Bristol and Southampton. :smile:

Original post by dj9
u managed to get there n back ok then, thats gd. was it rele snowy at ucl campus?
glad ur more confident about the UCL one, dont hav to worry now then (Y).

Yup got there and back alright. :smile: It isn't snowing in London at all. Well, yesterday it wasn't. It's snowing well loads in Essex though.
I'm not sure how confident I am about UCL but I thought my interviewer was really lovely so hopefully it should be good :smile:
Reply 1591
Damn it, the order of our choice had an importance ? :<
Original post by Bellrosk
Ah I doubt they'll make an offer higher than A*AA! - seeing as that's been the standard offer thus far.

Really!? :s-smilie: Because someone from my school got an offer for Maths and Econ for A*A*A from LSE.. so I thought it would be the same for other subjects too! :rolleyes:
Reply 1593
Original post by squishy26
Just got an interview for neuroscience :smile: Anyone else been invited to Interview Day for the 1st December?

Hey squishy!

how did your interview go? Were there a lot of people for neuroscience? And did they say anything at all about people who have neither gotten an invitation nor a rejection yet / EU applicants?

So nervous...:redface:
Can't be arsed trawling through the pages of comments but has anyone else applying for Geography (F800) heard anything other than an acknowledgement from them yet?
I sent my UCAS off almost three weeks ago, and have an offer from Sheffield already and an informal interview at QM next wednesday.
Original post by murp
PHILOSOPHY ADMISSIONS/OPEN DAY!
I got an email a couple of days ago saying that i'm invited to an open day in december :tongue: which i am really pleased with, i'd loveeee to go to UCL!
Butttt I can't see what this day includes? It mentions and talk and test, anyone know anything about the test? How can I prepare for the day?! And also what does 'a brief discussion period' actually mean?! Ahh! :smile: xxx

I've been invited to an open day too, althopugh mine's on 12th January, what date is yours? It seems a bit scary but I think I will prefer it to an individual interview. From what I can gather its a lecture, then we disscuss the content (possible in groups?) and then we sit a test on the subject. I asked the admissions lady how long all of that would take and she said roughly 3 hours O.O
Reply 1596
Got an offer from UCL today for EEE =D
They took their time tho!
They want AAA or A*AB
Reply 1597
Original post by Doja
Got an offer from UCL today for EEE =D
They took their time tho!
They want AAA or A*AB

I read this as you got an EEE offer I was all :nooo:
Reply 1598
does anyone know what your chances are of getting in for history once you've received the questionnaire?
Reply 1599
/lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending