The Student Room Group

What if I can't get it up...

Scroll to see replies

It doesn't have to be humping for 2 hours. Sex isn't just about thrusting, there's plenty of oral sex and foreplay to be had. And if you add lubes, lotions and sex toys to the equation you can have a whole night of fun!:biggrin:
Original post by Drunk Punx
If you watched videos on Xhamster, then you'd know that they can sell you certain pills for a great price... :moon:

Xhamster may well be the best website ever created.
Reply 22
You may just cum reallly quickly.

Solution: have a tactical **** just before you do it.
Reply 23
yeh, stop being a pussy.
Ok fair enough. But is it even possible for a man to have pure sex for 2 hours? I know I couldn't. Anyone that can do that deserves a medal!
Original post by Law123mus
Ok fair enough. But is it even possible for a man to have pure sex for 2 hours? I know I couldn't. Anyone that can do that deserves a medal!

I did that on like my third time, it's still a personal record.

Largely because she brought along some pasante "extra safe" condoms and it kind of killed everything off... I'm fairly sure I had no nerve activity in my dick at all...

She couldn't walk straight for about four days though, which I found hilarious :biggrin: Also it was on a floor in a friends house, and we both had grazed elbows/shins/arses from carpet burn....

Yeah, actually I'd rather just have a more normal duration of sex and not be injured...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending