The Student Room Group

I want to get sick again really fast! how?

I have a chemistry exam tomorrow. I've been for sick the past week and I'm getting better surprisingly fast. I still have slight fever, cough and pain in my sternum.

Is there any way I can get sick again like really fast???
I'm gonna suck at my chem exam tomorrow and I really need to get sick so that i can get an excused absence. Help me!

(I know yall are gonna be like don't do that, you're gonna kill yourself, but the consequences of giving that exam will be HUGE(it'll go on my transcript)).

ps. I want to be better on Monday and Tuesday so that I can give my Math and Physics exam! =D
I cant have a bad grade on my transcript, or else the UNI i;m applying to will reject my application.
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Raw chicken, it's nasty but should work. It will also REALLY **** you up.
Reply 2
Look in the mirror
Reply 3
Raw chicken can give you salmonella, i'd advise you not to.
Just drink a fair amount of beer and cider = recipe for puke

Btw do you have ginger hair OP?
Reply 4
Original post by Fuzzed_Out
Raw chicken, it's nasty but should work. It will also REALLY **** you up.

Haven't got that and can't go shopping It's almost midnight. And what i have is a bathtub and the outdoors, but there are some wolves outside so can't go streaking. =F
Reply 5
Original post by Liam 09
Raw chicken can give you salmonella, i'd advise you not to.
Just drink a fair amount of beer and cider = recipe for puke

Btw do you have ginger hair OP?

drank a liter of coke and 2 bottles of malt. Apart from colourless urine I feel fine :frown:
Reply 6
You could just pretend you're ill and go see your GP and pretend you have the flu and get them to write a note... or you could stand outside in the snow with no shoes on and no coat but you're risking hypothermia there.
Reply 7
Put milk in orange juice and drink it...haven't tried it personally, but apparently it makes you throw up. I can't imagine it tasting very pleasant!
Drink lots of salt water?
Reply 9
Original post by EKR93
You could just pretend you're ill and go see your GP and pretend you have the flu and get them to write a note... or you could stand outside in the snow with no shoes on and no coat but you're risking hypothermia there.

plus wolves. I don't want to end up in Twilight.

The GPs gonna get the nurse to confirm my story.
Original post by Sam_supernova
I have a chemistry exam tomorrow. I've been for sick the past week and I'm getting better surprisingly fast. I still have slight fever, cough and pain in my sternum.

Is there any way I can get sick again like really fast???
I'm gonna suck at my chem exam tomorrow and I really need to get sick so that i can get an excused absence. Help me!

(I know yall are gonna be like don't do that, you're gonna kill yourself, but the consequences of giving that exam will be HUGE(it'll go on my transcript)).

ps. I want to be better on Monday and Tuesday so that I can give my Math and Physics exam! =D

Just phone in sick say you've got gastroenteritis I think thats the term used for sickness and diarhea and yes thats spelt wrong.
throwing up wont work. I'll puke and the end. It wont last long enough
Fake it?
Reply 13
Stand outside.
Maybe you should be studying rather than thinking up ways to make yourself barf..

But if you're really that worried about it, just take the day off, and right a note saying you were ill.
-You don't have to be physically ill, do you?
Reply 15
i dont suppose you could search the internet for something chemistry related and actually revise for your test/exam? surely there'd be nothing to worry about then
Jump off a building?
Original post by Sam_supernova

Wet yourself and walk outside [in the cold].
Original post by Charlottie93
Just phone in sick say you've got gastroenteritis I think thats the term used for sickness and diarhea and yes thats spelt wrong.

fail. i actually need to be sick. i go to this private school and all teachers know me, if im sick they all gonna come to my place and cheer me up :/
Original post by .Ali.
Put milk in orange juice and drink it...haven't tried it personally, but apparently it makes you throw up. I can't imagine it tasting very pleasant!

I tried it, when I wanted to stay off school and play a computer game all day I have become addicted to.

It worked, hurled across the kitchen.

Latest

Trending

Trending