The Student Room Group

longest wait for an offer?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by M1F2R3
That's like asking M1F2R3 to revive it for air-ninety-one.

lol (:s-smilie:)
Reply 21
Original post by air-ninety-one
lol (:s-smilie:)

:lolwut:
Original post by M1F2R3
:lolwut:

:biggrin:
Reply 23
Applied 8th October. Currently nothing.
Reply 24
I've been waiting 4 years.....

Oh **** I forgot to register!
Reply 25
I've been waiting a week now, and its starting to get me abit panicky, im like constantly checking my e-mails lol :smile:
They have until May 6th 2011 to reply to you providing you apply by 15th Jan 2011.... and yes, some of you will be waiting that long regardless of whether you applied at the beginning of September or yesterday. For the competitive courses, offers generally do not come out until Feb/March time and will continue right into Easter.

Its the beginning of December, you've got an incredibly long wait yet! The people who do have offers are in the minority even though it doesn't seem like it as a lot of universities/courses won't even look at applications properly until after the equal consideration deadline.
Reply 27
well....i finished my ucas app and handed it in 2 weeks ago and i still have this on my ucas....

Your application has been approved by your referee/coordinator.
Your reference has not yet been started.

can someone tell me what that means and how long it will take for it to be sent off?
Reply 28
Original post by lawology
well....i finished my ucas app and handed it in 2 weeks ago and i still have this on my ucas....

Your application has been approved by your referee/coordinator.
Your reference has not yet been started.

can someone tell me what that means and how long it will take for it to be sent off?

The UCAS person at your school has approved your application but hasn't written your reference yet. Once the reference is finished, your application will be sent to the uni's you've applied to. :smile:
Reply 29
It will be sent off when your co-ordinator pulls the finger out. Sometimes tutors write the references in a document and paste it in once checked. So talk to the co-ordinator.
Original post by chrislpp
I've been waiting 4 years.....

Oh **** I forgot to register!

Hahaha, good one. This made me giggle. :biggrin:
Reply 31
mine reached ucas on the 8th November
still waiting for bham and leicester for maths :sad:
Reply 32
Doesnt your email update faster than track? I keep checking my email instead of track...
Original post by M1F2R3
Try the UCAS challenge, don't go on Track for a week!

I might die :no:

I've only been waiting for a few days though, and already I feel as if I'm going to puke :teehee:
Reply 34
In this cycle since sept 23rd.. Otherwise been waiting like 2 years :sad:
Reply 35
My sister has got 3 offers while iv got none soo far and she sent hers WAY after mine :frown:
Reply 36
Original post by TheSadReaper
I might die :no:

I've only been waiting for a few days though, and already I feel as if I'm going to puke :teehee:

A week is agony, I couldn't last.
Reply 37
Original post by Delaney
The UCAS person at your school has approved your application but hasn't written your reference yet. Once the reference is finished, your application will be sent to the uni's you've applied to. :smile:

the wierd thing is i was there when he wrote my reference into the little box doohickey...maybe he forgot to press 'submit' or whatever :frown:
argh man, it's not going to be sent until at least tuesday now because of the snow
:frown: thank you though...i suppose in the long run it doesn't make much difference - it's just so fustrating! :angry:
I have 2 offers and one rejection so far, still waiting for my last two, and i've been waiting since the 4th October
Reply 39
Last year I submitted mine around the beginning of November and had to wait until mid-April for one of my choices.

This year it's been nearly a month and I've heard nothing. Bored of waiting.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending