The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sheep_go_baa
Yes, do this. Outside.

them wolves might get boners.
Reply 41
this might not matter, but won't you just be made to sit the test later on anyway? or are you planning on that and gonna study for it? :smile:
Original post by hannah_dru
I'd just do the exam personally. I've got an interpreting exam tomorrow, I suck at it to the point where I could fail and I'm in my final year of uni but I'm still doing it.

But you're already in UNI, I wont get in if I get a lower than a B
Original post by Sam_supernova
drank a liter of coke and 2 bottles of malt. Apart from colourless urine I feel fine :frown:

Now have some sleeping pills :biggrin:

Alternatively, screw 20 hookers and get HIV
Or get hit by a car
Or try using a disposable barbeque indoors and get carbon monoxide poisoning
Or fall down some stairs or something...

Or you could, you know, study.
Although if you've drunk the two bottles of malt that might be an issue...
Original post by TShadow383
Now have some sleeping pills :biggrin:

Alternatively, screw 20 hookers and get HIV
Or get hit by a car
Or try using a disposable barbeque indoors and get carbon monoxide poisoning
Or fall down some stairs or something...

Or you could, you know, study.
Although if you've drunk the two bottles of malt that might be an issue...

option 3 sounds good.
Original post by r_u_t_h
this might not matter, but won't you just be made to sit the test later on anyway? or are you planning on that and gonna study for it? :smile:

No, they'll give me score based on my class performance and monthly tests. I'll get a B that way.
But you're already in UNI, I wont get in if I get a lower than a B

Yeah that's true but it's still a similar case. I might not graduate or could get a crap mark but I'm still gonna give it my best shot.
Reply 47
Eat your own poop. That should do the trick.
Original post by hannah_dru
Yeah that's true but it's still a similar case. I might not graduate or could get a crap mark but I'm still gonna give it my best shot.

I've always done that but this time the risks too big. if i dont give it, i get a B based on class performance. That's a bit thought provoking.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Breedlove
Eat your own poop. That should do the trick.

and tape it? 1 guy, Some poop.
Original post by Jingers
Watch this and get ill:

Not for the weak stomachs:

Spoiler

Urghghh my GOD! :eek:
Reply 51
You've had the answer all along. Wolves.

Or 'slip' and get concussion.
Have a cold shower, then go and sit outside in the snow. The fewer clothes on the better. You might get hypothermia, but hey - if illness is what you're after...
What exam is it? I'm confused why it is SO important.

Anyway, eating toothpaste makes you throw up. Thinking of gross things makes me ill sometimes? But you don't want to THROW UP, you want to be ill... like sustained illness. Well... you're gonna have to eat the yellow snow.
Original post by Choccielatte
Have a cold shower, then go and sit outside in the snow. The fewer clothes on the better. You might get hypothermia, but hey - if illness is what you're after...

that can be done, i hope that doesnt kill me?
Original post by linkdapink
What exam is it? I'm confused why it is SO important.

Anyway, eating toothpaste makes you throw up. Thinking of gross things makes me ill sometimes? But you don't want to THROW UP, you want to be ill... like sustained illness. Well... you're gonna have to eat the yellow snow.

Chemistry, I've applied to Canada and this exam goes on my transcript and t the uni makes its decision based on it. They don t wait for the A level results.
Reply 56
Stay up all night so you look shattered and have red eyes tomorrow and go into college in the morning but before your test say to a teacher or someone that you thought you were ok so came in but you now you feel really bad and need to go home.
add a bit of a sickly face and that plus the eyes will be the perfect excuse to miss college :smile:
Reply 57
eat a whole tub of raisins, should give you diarrhoea for about 2 days
I had a Physics exam that I could not be arsed to attend last summer so I brought along a spoon full of table salt to the exam hall. Pinched my cheeks, moaned a bit and generally acted downtrodden for added effect. Then just before the exam I put the salt on my tongue (don't swallow!) and I gagged. Ran to the girly toilets and threw up with much gusto. I ended up being sent home and given my predicted grade instead.

I love being a prick sometimes. :proud:
Reply 59
No, they'll give me score based on my class performance and monthly tests. I'll get a B that way.

ah now i understand why you would want to :smile: but still, if you're good enough to get a B based on class performance surely you're good enough to do at least as well in the exam, no?

Latest