The Student Room Group

I hate intellectuals

They have such a high opinion of themselves - probably leading to their happiness.

They understadn things and dont struggle as much as others, they get to go to the best Universities and feel aggradised.

They get to come up with good ideas and think with great clarity of mind.

They get pleasure out of writing essays about interesting topics while others' brains just struggle and don't have the minds necessary to digest the question and be original.

All of these amazing blessings are handed to the intelliectually gifted by complete chance and luck. There is no justification for it other than they did well in that one chanc one gets before birth in the genetic lottery. A competition that dictates the happiness and satisfaction of your whole life.

Edit: I don't want to hear any more bull**** referring to how good a "troll" I am.

I am not a ****ing troll and I say it proudly.

So many hacks are talking *******s about how much hard work helps - are you therefore implying that all people have equally good brains with the same potential? Perhaps you are ingoring this complete nonsense which is a part of all your arguments.

Genetic diversity is not something to admire or "get over" but something to act on, you unrevolutionary and reactionary twits (yes, i notice the irony). Perhaps Social Darwinism needs to be what guides are society; only intelligent people should reproduce; what is the point of having 1 in 3 people being complete losers unable to compete with others and condemned to a life of depression, dissatisfaction and, of course, jealosy.

Or do you all admit that people less clever than you are the source of your satisfaction? After all, intelligence is relative.

These people bloody awful.
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I hate you. :pierre:
You shouldn't hate people just because they're smarter than you.
You stink of jealousy.

Have a bath.
(edited 13 years ago)
So?
Some people are beautiful.
Some people are talented.
Some people are intellectual.
This comes as a surprise to you?
I like how you use words like "aggradised" and fully correct punctuation throughout your post.

Bravo :congrats:
Reply 6
and the sense of posting this in a site full of them is.............?
Reply 7
aggrandised* :fyi:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by TheRevolution
They have such a high opinion of themselves - probably leading to their happiness.

They understadn things and dont struggle as much as others, they get to go to the best Universities and feel aggradised.

They get pleasure out of writing essays about interesting topics while others' brains just struggle and don't have the minds necessary to digest the question and be original.

All of these amazing blessings are handed to the intelliectually gifted by complete chance and luck. There is no justification for it other than they did well in that one chanc one gets before birth in the genetic lottery. A competition that dictates the happiness and satisfaction of your whole life.

YOU'RE THE AWFUL ONE
quite being so bitter and jealous and go learn something if it bothers you so much!
Reply 9
Surely anybody who has the capability of understanding real knowledge and society isn't an arrogant bastard.

Perhaps you just feel intimidated by people who you believe to be 'academically skilled'. (Or does the apostrophe go AFTER the fullstop?)
Lets not forget it is 'intellectuals' who run the country you live in an uphold the rights to which you are entitled. Otherwise 'intellectuals' could just kill you :smile:
Chance and luck? Not really, most of the time it's just taking an interest in things around you.
Original post by unknownking321
I hate you. :pierre:

I agree with nick, i mean this.

Original post by KayK
Surely anybody who has the capability of understanding real knowledge and society isn't an arrogant bastard.

Perhaps you just feel intimidated by people who you believe to be 'academically skilled'. (Or does the apostrophe go AFTER the fullstop?)

No, you did it right :wink2:
Original post by TheRevolution

Sir,
I believe that this is yours:

*points finger at OP*

J'accuse OP, J'accuse!
Original post by asdfg0987
aggrandised* :fyi:

Sounds like a Pokémon.
Troll much?
Haters gonna hate
They aren't like that.

Quick Reply