The Student Room Group

how to kiss in a cinemas?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Your username is so appropriate- don't get your knickers in a twist :p:
Reply 21
Hit him with the old, 'I'm enjoying our time in the cinemas' and while he's struggling not to laugh, pounce like you're a voracious cheetah impersonator in your spare time.
Reply 22
Original post by Rogercbinboy
How about you don't kiss and you let people watch their movie without a couple of teens slobering all over each other infront?

Just saying.

Wow. You, and everyone else who repped this post are sad bastards.
Reply 23
Original post by ussumane
I would throw popcorn at you two if you were kissing in front of me while I am trying to watch a movie that I paid. With my own money.

I thought it was the norm to get seats right at the back if you've got a cinema date? I feel for you if you've sat behind a couple who do the mouth-to-mouth-popcorn-hunt though...
Reply 24
Original post by KriVol
I thought it was the norm to get seats right at the back if you've got a cinema date? I feel for you if you've sat behind a couple who do the mouth-to-mouth-popcorn-hunt though...

It has happened twice actually - Inception and Final Destination

So damn annoyed I was :mad:
Reply 25
The best way to make him kiss you at a cinema is using this very simple method

Go to the very back, last corner seat. Fifteen minutes in, if nothing happens, tell him you're bored of the movie and would rather **** in the loo. Five minutes later, not only will you be kissing, you'll be ****ing in the loo.

Meanwhile, everyone else will enjoy their movie.
Reply 26
Original post by ussumane
It has happened twice actually - Inception and Final Destination

So damn annoyed I was :mad:

Damn both really good films aswell!...I would have been most unhappy...a real waste of £7 :frown:
Did anyone say anything to them??
Reply 27
I know it may sound weird to you but.....

Use YOUR LIPS :smile:
Original post by Caprisun!
Why pay £7 to go to watch a film if you're just going to spend the whole time macking? Just hire a hotel room instead.

because cinemas are cheaper than hotel rooms?
I miss kissing :L I am single at the moment, it sucks :frown: its not that hard :P you will know how to do it when the right moment comes :smile: x
Reply 30
Original post by KriVol
Damn both really good films aswell!...I would have been most unhappy...a real waste of £7 :frown:
Did anyone say anything to them??

Not on the Final Destination 4 one, but on the Inception my mate shouted,"OI, STOP LICKING EACH OTHER AND GTFO" :rofl:
And they stopped kissing lol

Priceless.
Reply 31
Original post by Rooster523

Yes, but park benches are even cheaper.
Reply 32
** a cinema.

And that's really the guy's problem anyway :biggrin: lol
Reply 33
Put your head on his shoulder then look up at him and lean forward slightly. If you're going on a date I'm sure he has the message you wanna kiss him anyway!
Wut? Judging by some of the replies, going to the cinema on a 'date' = expected kissing now? Why would you ever go to a cinema to do that? Dark or not, it's in public - WTF is wrong with a bedroom, like a rational human being? Kiss someplace else, christ.

Jesus. I've not been to the cinema in 2.5 years ish, for any reason, but christ.
Original post by JHar
The best way to make him kiss you at a cinema is using this very simple method

Go to the very back, last corner seat. Fifteen minutes in, if nothing happens, tell him you're bored of the movie and would rather **** in the loo. Five minutes later, not only will you be kissing, you'll be ****ing in the loo.

Meanwhile, everyone else will enjoy their movie.

If I could still rep you today I would :p:
Original post by Rooster523

Wow.
Tell me more.
btw we are going to sit at the back.. soo it wont bother no one
and i get most of your replies :/ but...
Reply 39
Just watch the film. You can kiss afterwards.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending