The Student Room Group

how to kiss in a cinemas?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by knickersinatwist96
well i am going on a date with this guy i like to a cinemas... and i want him to kiss me :/ but how?? x :smile:
please help ..... any tips.... i need all the help i get x :biggrin:.. x

Kissing in the cinema is like kissing anywhere else.

This is how the dictionary defines it:

kiss (ks)
v. kissed, kiss·ing, kiss·es
v.tr.
1. To touch or caress with the lips as an expression of affection, greeting, respect, or amorousness.
2. To touch lightly or gently: flowers that were kissed by dew.
3. To strike lightly; brush against: barely kissed the other car with the bumper.
v.intr.
1. To engage in mutual touching or caressing with the lips.
2. To come into light contact.
n.
1. A caress or touch with the lips.
2. A slight or gentle touch.
3. A small piece of candy, especially of chocolate.
4. A drop cookie made of egg whites and sugar.

Good luck.
Reply 41
Original post by Caprisun!
Why pay £7 to go to watch a film if you're just going to spend the whole time macking? Just hire a hotel room instead.

Because it's cheaper to see a film? :dontknow:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 42
The guy will probably improvise.
The thing is i usually go to cinema if it's lika GOOD film i'm waiting for or when i'm depressed..to take my mind off stuff.

either way 1)If I've been waiting for a film yh i agree i hate people talking during the films,people getting up to go somewhere,phones ringing,people walking in late popcorn noise,sweets children and people soaking each others lips so i cant concetrate!

secondly,yh I go when i'm depressed and it doesn't help while all the couples snog in front of me when i'm dying inside and trying to watch a film to escape the feeling.

so don't kiss or go to the back row and just wait do'nt make it so obvious otherwise he'll know your eager.depending on the type of boy obviously.
the hot ones just start kissing anwyays if it's more like acute shy one you have to try harder in the hints
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 44
kiss in a cinemas?

Don't kiss in a cinema! Other people came to watch the movie, not your stupid PDA! Get a room!
Reply 46
Original post by LSE-or-Broke
Don't kiss in a cinema! Other people came to watch the movie, not your stupid PDA! Get a room!

This guy's probably right.

Just make sure that you're sat either at the back, or sort of on the edge - instead of being at the 'centre of attention'. :wink:

Seriously though, you don't want annoying kids or men watching you two instead of the film.
Original post by concubine
Goddamnit.

Just..... Goddamnit.

you're kermit the frog is the cooolest thing ever!!! :biggrin:
Original post by LSE-or-Broke

Who goes to the cinemas these days. Anybody with half a brain can download the latest films in seconds.
Original post by headphones
Who goes to the cinemas these days. Anybody with half a brain can download the latest films in seconds.

Lots of people do, if no one did they'd be out of business now, wouldn't they? It's a different experience than downloading it and watching it at home. Especially with the new 3D technology, very well timed to make it even more tempting to go out to the cinema than download it.
Original post by takethyfacehence
Lots of people do, if no one did they'd be out of business now, wouldn't they? It's a different experience than downloading it and watching it at home. Especially with the new 3D technology, very well timed to make it even more tempting to go out to the cinema than download it.

OK have fun paying £9 for something that i get for free.
Original post by headphones
OK have fun paying £9 for something that i get for free.

Okay.. :smile: ... I do both anyways, I've watched lots of things online. Most of the time I go to the cinema on Orange Wednesdays so it's cheaper. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending