The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Sheffield Hallam accomodation help please!

Hi, I'm looking at doing primary ed at sheffield hallam and was just wondering what accomodations best? There seems to be loads!!
Thankyou :smile:
Best advice = Don't come to Sheffield.
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Reply 2
Ha thanks for that - it's my second choice!
Always happy to help. xD
Reply 4
The student village on Fulwood Rd was only finished last year and is awesome. Not sure if this was built for just UoSheff students though as I went to Bristol! Try and look into it because that is where you want to be.
Hi im at charlotte court and its really nice. the staff are all helpful - ive had a few issues with the toilet and shower in my ensuite and they quickley fixed it, same with my stiff lock. it seems a little out of the way but its only a ten min walk to city if you go the right route and about 20-30 to collegiate. You live in flats of 6, usualy three boys and three girls and have a nice shared kitchen and you each have ensuites. I was lucky enough to get the queen size bed, theres one to each flat, but the single bed rooms are still nice and spacious. I can try post some pictures up if youre interested :smile: and if you have any more questions dont be afraid to ask. I have been to pheonix court and maples aswell, but only once to each. :smile:
Original post by Anonymous-
Best advice = Don't come to Sheffield.

Sounds like somebody is bitter.
Original post by HARRY PUTAH
Sounds like somebody is bitter.

Does it mate. That's interesting.
Reply 8
My sister did that course and its really good according to her, and I currently live at exchange works. It is lively but the fire alarm does go off a lot. I have a few friends in trigon and they say its really nice. Leadmill and archways are also close to the centre and nice.
Reply 9
Thankyou NS17, Beatrix_freya, and Slinger :smile:
Reply 10
I have a friend who's doing that course and she lives at Leadmill (i think) and she loves all of it. :smile:
I'm wondering where would be best too. :/
Leadmill is nice and close. I like at Norfolk Park Student Village up the road, and its only about 20m from Hallam campus and its really nice and all new (refurbed). I picked it cos its cheap!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending