The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1060
Original post by Loz17
This is agonising when you have no idea where the choices will be...

Just having that problem, have they appeared yet? :s: can't find them :puppyeyes:
Original post by skipp
Just having that problem, have they appeared yet? :s: can't find them :puppyeyes:

Its up now.

I got Thalidomide and its full already :woo:
Volcanoes is full as well.
Reply 1063
Original post by Loz17
Its up now.

I got Thalidomide and its full already :woo:

Got the l;ast place on volcanoes :wink:

And giant space impacts was the deadliest, and spaciest, which should have made it my choice, but I liked the idea of them too much to write about them as a disaster :p:
Original post by skipp
Got the l;ast place on volcanoes :wink:

And giant space impacts was the deadliest, and spaciest, which should have made it my choice, but I liked the idea of them too much to write about them as a disaster :p:

Well done :biggrin:

Oh, TeaSoc 7th at half 6 in ES1, 2 or 3. Only FB invites sent ...
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 1065
Original post by Loz17
Well done :biggrin:

Oh, TeaSoc 7th at half 6 in ES1, 2 or 3. Only FB invites sent ...

Oh joy :h: and to top it all off apparently one of the perverts that I'm avoiding goes :h: can't really bring J or Alex all to look after me at tea soc :erm:

Ye being treasurer of this society is the bestest :smile:
Original post by skipp
Oh joy :h: and to top it all off apparently one of the perverts that I'm avoiding goes :h: can't really bring J or Alex all to look after me at tea soc :erm:

Ye being treasurer of this society is the bestest :smile:

One of the perverts? Who?

What does he look like?
Reply 1067
Original post by Loz17
One of the perverts? Who?

What does he look like?

Myles didn't say which one, so it's either a pastey guy named simon who pervs on everyone or an asian one named jonathan who was the one who rung me up that time and made me rage a little, either way good times :h:

Tbh I'd be happier in general if I could find out when the meetings were on the website or in an email rather than 2nd hand through you :erm:

Off to math when I'm dressed so see y'later :wavey:
Original post by skipp
Myles didn't say which one, so it's either a pastey guy named simon who pervs on everyone or an asian one named jonathan who was the one who rung me up that time and made me rage a little, either way good times :h:

Tbh I'd be happier in general if I could find out when the meetings were on the website or in an email rather than 2nd hand through you :erm:

Off to math when I'm dressed so see y'later :wavey:

I dunno Simon but I will be having words with Jon. I've been reduced to living with Jon next year coz basically no-one else is interested.

I know I'm gonna mention it to Fran. I'll do it today if you like?
Reply 1069
Original post by Loz17
I dunno Simon but I will be having words with Jon. I've been reduced to living with Jon next year coz basically no-one else is interested.

I know I'm gonna mention it to Fran. I'll do it today if you like?

Don't mention it to him, got him to forget I existed, prefer it that way, have fun living with him :wink: think I'll be inviting you round to mine rather than the other way round next year if you don't mind :p:

And ye, dear soc president, fortnightly email for fornightly meetings would be good, love jenni :p:
Original post by skipp
Don't mention it to him, got him to forget I existed, prefer it that way, have fun living with him :wink: think I'll be inviting you round to mine rather than the other way round next year if you don't mind :p:

And ye, dear soc president, fortnightly email for fornightly meetings would be good, love jenni :p:

Thats no problem. Let me know if anything comes from him ever again though and I'll sort him out. I'm used to dealing with strange people.

In that case I'll do money collecting and write down whats come in and whats gone out and give it to you so you know from the beginning whats happening with finances.

And I'll message her now/see if she's online here :smile:
That was bad.
The lecture?
Reply 1073
I was about to do some work, then I realised that it is a Friday :smug:
I need to do some thermodynamics. But crumpets 1st
IN YOUR FACE DEADLINE! :yeah:
Original post by Loz17

Original post by Loz17
I need to do some thermodynamics. But crumpets 1st

:sogood:

And yeah... I couldn't stay awake. :frown:
Oh dears :sad: sleep now if you have no more lectures.
I think this weekend is going to be a fluids weekend. No rest for the wicked. :ashamed2:

I have 2 more. I just cracked out the Blue Bolt :tongue:

:ciao:
Reply 1079
Original post by Loz17
Thats no problem. Let me know if anything comes from him ever again though and I'll sort him out. I'm used to dealing with strange people.

In that case I'll do money collecting and write down whats come in and whats gone out and give it to you so you know from the beginning whats happening with finances.

And I'll message her now/see if she's online here :smile:

Alright, ta love :smile: think J scared him off nicely last time which I'm pretty grateful for :p:
And that would be good, will be at the meet at some point to sort that out :smile: hope you can get in contact with fran :smile:

Latest