Reply 1
I am :frown:
Bit nervous about Physics but Bio and Chem I'm pretty confident about. :smile:
Reply 2
lol chem is hard to many formulae for me to remember
Reply 3
Yep, C3, straight after my C2 exam =/
Reply 4
I am as well. So far, in my unit 1 and ISA, I got 200 UMS for Chem and Physics, and 193 UMS for Biology. However, this time I think the biology is slightly easier, and I'm finding physics the hardest, particularly the section on nuclear physics and electricity. Can somebody please enlighten me on to find the resistance, PD and Current on a parallel and series circuit? I really don't have a clue.
Original post by AmyLH
I am :frown:
Bit nervous about Physics but Bio and Chem I'm pretty confident about. :smile:

Don't worry Amy.

If you can do Chemical then I'm pretty sure that you'll do well in Physics.......

I'll feed yer belly with some chips and make ye laugh wae ma Scottish accent! :colone:
Reply 6
Does anyone know where to find any past exam papers that are written not those multiple choice ones?
thanks
b2 and b3 in january havent started revising though >.>
Reply 8
Original post by Dr. Manic Mechanic
Don't worry Amy.

If you can do Chemical then I'm pretty sure that you'll do well in Physics.......

I'll feed yer belly with some chips and make ye laugh wae ma Scottish accent! :colone:

Thanks but I have a useless teacher in Physics, which is really having an impact. :rolleyes:
www.aqa.co.uk - Past Papers - Science - There!
Reply 10
Original post by Extricated
b2 and b3 in january havent started revising though >.>

RIP :colone:
Original post by AmyLH
Thanks but I have a useless teacher in Physics, which is really having an impact. :rolleyes:

Well, I hated all the teachers in my school. I studied in college, really, lecturers don't care about their students, they just quickly draw on board and then leave.

Self-study is what most college and universities require.

:wink:
Reply 12
what you people doing to revise?
Reply 13
Original post by blueray
what you people doing to revise?

Going through textbooks and exercise books.
Past papers.
Reply 14
how many choices did you get for your gcses?
try and get hold of the C3 June 2010 exam, it won't be on the AQA website, it really caught out a lot of people. I had a almost dead-cert A* student who ended up getting a low C in that module......

The CGP revision guides and workbooks are good. Past papers are a must.
Reply 16
Do you know where they are?
your school should have it, or access to it. If they aren't using it as a mock there is no reason why you can't ask your teachers for it.
Reply 18
Yeah they all say to the aqa website but its all multiple choice :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending