The Student Room Group

Oh dear, boyfriend has slept with EVERYBODY.

I've been with my boyfriend for just over a year now and we have a great time together. Things seem to be going pretty well apart from this one thing...

He has slept with virtually every single one of his female friends, a good number of them we see on a regular basis, like at birthdays/parties/events etc...

This makes me incredibly uncomfortable, knowing that he has been intimate with all these girls and seen them all naked, gone down on them, etc, it just feels so incestuous, as in everyone has slept with everyone.

This says to me that we dont share the same views on sex. I'm not one for casual sex, but going by his track record, he appears to be willing to do it with just about anyone. I also know he's used a prostitute in the past, although he now says he'd never do that again as it was a young one-time thing.

Do you think I should leave him?

Scroll to see replies

i would say your relationship is very strong :borat:
Everybody has a past- it's a question about whether you can deal with it or not. He's not done anything to make you distrust him, everything that you mention was before you got together.
Have you considered the possibility your boy friend is a nasty creep, who is using you?
Reply 4
You've been together for a year...I presume (as you have not stated otherwise) he hasn't slept with anyone since you two both started a relationship.

I wouldn't worry about it, like Gemma says, everyone has a past, if he's not cheating then I wouldn't worry about it.

Dumping him for his past exploits is a bit immature to be honest.
Reply 5
Original post by karateworm
Have you considered the possibility your boy friend is a nasty creep, who is using you?

lol virgin
Reply 6
What's in the past is in the past.
He's prob gonna cheat on you.

Pfft silly neggers, you know it's true, no point beating around the bush!
(edited 13 years ago)
I think you're over reacting.

There must be at least one person that he hasn't slept with.

'My boyfriend has slept with alot of people' would be more fitting.

P.S Stay with him for the STDs :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 9
i wonder if he got anything from the prostitute :O did he wrap up his solder ? :biggrin:
Reply 10
Original post by RNBen
What's in the past is in the past.

Original post by Alexr115
You've been together for a year...I presume (as you have not stated otherwise) he hasn't slept with anyone since you two both started a relationship.

I wouldn't worry about it, like Gemma says, everyone has a past, if he's not cheating then I wouldn't worry about it.

Dumping him for his past exploits is a bit immature to be honest.

But they're not in his past. They're still a part of his life, so they're in the present, are they not?
So what if he's slept with a lot of people :confused: As long as he isn't doing that whilst he's with you then there's no problem :nope:
Original post by joeyg
lol virgin

Hint: People on TSR are generally pretty clever, if you're that stupid you're going to embarrass your self. I'd leave if I were you. :rolleyes:
Reply 13
Original post by Anonymous
But they're not in his past. They're still a part of his life, so they're in the present, are they not?

No, as he isn't currently sleeping with them.
Reply 14
Well if you've been going for a year and it's fine otherwise I don't see why you should break up with him, unless you really are very uncomfortable.

And maybe consider getting tested for STDs?
Original post by Mr. Orange
i would say your relationship is very strong :borat:

hahahah@your sig,
did you create that? the peter crouch thing? hilarious
Reply 16

He has slept with virtually every single one of his female friends, a good number of them we see on a regular basis, like at birthdays/parties/events etc...

This makes me incredibly uncomfortable, knowing that he has been intimate with all these girls and seen them all naked, gone down on them, etc, it just feels so incestuous, as in everyone has slept with everyone.

Wow, lad.
Reply 17
Original post by marie1304
he might have syphilis =/

Original post by drenner
i wonder if he got anything from the prostitute :O did he wrap up his solder ? :biggrin:

Oxmatt
And maybe consider getting tested for STDs?

CoffeeStinks
P.S Stay with him for the STDs

We have both been tested and we're both clean. Next.
We have both been tested and we're both clean. Next.

What do you want people to say?
You can stay with him and risk a high chance of cheating and heartache, or not get involved with him.

It's pretty black and white.
Original post by Thugnificent.
hahahah@your sig,
did you create that? the peter crouch thing? hilarious

hi mate nah i didn't but i will have a look for where i found the images, it's in this megathreda of hilarious images on some random website, bear with me i'll find it

Latest

Trending

Trending