I got rejected from Durham, for Geography! :frown:
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 1481
Original post by ABBCCCD

Ah, well. You've still got other offers/ offers to come right?
Reply 1482
I've had offers from Exeter & Southampton! I'm still waiting for Bristol's response and have an interview at Oxford next week! :smile:
Reply 1483
Original post by Jing_jing
Ooh awesome! We have cake Friday because we have a single period maths lesson on Friday and nobody does any work :p:

That is so cool! That is one cool guy! I would do it for our maths class too but I don't think anyone would understand!

well you could always go for a cake with ' xbox 2pi ' on it lol hahaha!

ah, maths puns... :smile:
Any mathematicians heard yet from Durham?
Reply 1485
Original post by Ultimate1
Any mathematicians heard yet from Durham?

I haven't yet :frown: this waiting is driving me crazy! Do you know of any decisions, good or bad, been given out for maths?
Original post by ABBCCCD

When did you apply if you don't mind me asking?
Original post by r_u_t_h
I haven't yet :frown: this waiting is driving me crazy! Do you know of any decisions, good or bad, been given out for maths?

Nope. And I haven't heard of anyone's AES change to a college yet for maths either :frown:
Reply 1488
Original post by Ultimate1
Nope. And I haven't heard of anyone's AES change to a college yet for maths either :frown:

Yeah, my AES has said 'with the department' for just over 2 months now... but if everyone else's is like that too then there's still hope I guess :smile:
Unsuccessful for English :frown: Ah well... :smile:
Reply 1490
Sorry to hear that :frown:

Can i ask when you sent it and what your grades were like? Don't mean to be nosey im just worried about mine!
Unsuccessful for International Relations.

Curiously, I thought I was going to take it much worse. I'm oddly relieved.
Good luck all. :biggrin:
Original post by bubbaa
Sorry to hear that :frown:

Can i ask when you sent it and what your grades were like? Don't mean to be nosey im just worried about mine!

Yep, I can't remember the exact date but it was about a week after the Oxbridge dealine (so around 22nd October). Don't worry, I didn't have amazing grades! My GCSEs were all As bar 3 Bs and 2 A*s, while my AS levels were ABBB (with a B in English - one mark of an A and it's still being appealed! Slightly annoying...) But really, no news is good news :biggrin:
Unsuccessful.
Original post by LondonGirl22
Yayyy hello half philosophy person!! :P Yeah durham's awesome, it's probably going to be my firm as well :biggrin: and congrats on your offer too!!
I applied to Chad's, I haven't got confirmation from them yet though, although my AES says that a decision has been made :O Which college have you applied to?

I applied to Chads too! I havent actually visited the colleges (like, been inside or anthing) but I loved the Chads JCR website, and I like that its small and cosy :smile:
Thats so weird that we applied to the same! Maybe we'll see each other there (fingers crossed for a Chads offer for us both)
Original post by nofish4u
whats the plans for your GAP YAH

Working half a year in the UK, half in Australia, but of course will find the time to chunder everywhere occasionally.
Sorry to hear that. They recieved mine on 21st October and ain't got back yet, I'm imagining il b rejected too
Thanks, I applied to Hatfield but they havnt told me which college yet and I dont really mind!
Reply 1498
Original post by ABBCCCD

SNAP!
Reply 1499
Applied for Geography about 3~ weeks ago, no response yet can only be a good thing! (I hope)

Latest

Trending

Trending