The Student Room Group

My boyfriend's inbox is full of pictures of naked girls!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ellakrystina
I signed into my (then, newly) ex boyfriend's email account out of curiosity and I found the same as you. However, it was probably a million times worse of his behalf as, not only had he received these pictures while we were together, the girls were followers of the charity he runs. It still makes me feel sick to think he groomed these vulnerable girls (note: the charity aims to 'cure' people through art) into sending him photos.

I gave him a good earful. We don't talk at all now. Everyone knows what scum he is.

Although I agree this is a painful thing to discover, what makes you think those girls were so vulnerable? Perhaps they enjoyed sending him photos. Women are responsible adults and not always the victims.
I think everybody has looked at a partner's texts or emails at some point.

Any guy who does this (esp. at 25) is immature and not worth having.

Find yourself someone with integrity who really loves you, not a puling overgrown schoolboy!

xxx
Original post by Glowy Amoeba
Although I agree this is a painful thing to discover, what makes you think those girls were so vulnerable? Perhaps they enjoyed sending him photos. Women are responsible adults and not always the victims.

Ah, this is because the organisation aims to cure people through art therapy. These girls were followers of the organisation and it seems that the majority of followers have used art in some form to get over some kind of mental issue they’ve had/have. Despite this, I think my main issue against what he did is that, as the face of the organisation, he shouldn't be allowing followers to send him photos of that nature. To me, there's just something very morally wrong about allowing that to happen - vulnerable girl or not.
Reply 63
If you don't have trust in a relationship, then what do you have?

Surely because you felt the need to hack his hotmail confirms this?

The fact that he has these photos may prove that you were right, but I think you two aren't really suited to each other.
Original post by Mann18
You should print out the pictures, and wallpaper his room with them. Then, maybe I don't know, I'm tired, but may I suggest scrawling on the wall in faeces "PICTURE THIS; I'M LEAVING YOU."

Either do that, or do one of those awesome collages that are a big picture, comprised of many small pictures. Make the picture be of something hilarious, or maudlin, I'll leave the details to you.

Ciao.

Lol this is brillant since you're shadow secretary of defence and justice haha :biggrin: but no I really like your first idea but instead of writing I'm leaving you in faeces which is just dirty the op should just write 'I know what you've done!!' that'll freak him out.
Original post by ellakrystina
Ah, this is because the organisation aims to cure people through art therapy. These girls were followers of the organisation and it seems that the majority of followers have used art in some form to get over some kind of mental issue they’ve had/have. Despite this, I think my main issue against what he did is that, as the face of the organisation, he shouldn't be allowing followers to send him photos of that nature. To me, there's just something very morally wrong about allowing that to happen - vulnerable girl or not.

Morally wrong, it depends on your perspective, but I totally agree that it's unprofessional behaviour on his part. :hmmm:
Reply 66
So why were you looking in the first place? Come on, you can't break the rules and then be mad when someone else does. Tbh, I would keep similar pictures just to serve right anyone who would try to take away my right to privacy.
Reply 67
you said he gave you his password? dunno why he gave you his pasword if he knew that was on there maybe he doesnt think its wrong?
what you should do is make a fake account on msn/facebook and chat him up then try and arrange to meet up for sex or something the look on his face when your there will tell you everything you need to know i think
Reply 68
Original post by Charlottie93
Lol this is brillant since you're shadow secretary of defence and justice haha :biggrin: but no I really like your first idea but instead of writing I'm leaving you in faeces which is just dirty the op should just write 'I know what you've done!!' that'll freak him out.

I can understand why you feel it's "dirty" but the pure shock factor outweighs this in my humble opinion.

Of course, your suggestion is equally valid, and would work well.
Reply 69
Original post by jonny_d123
you said he gave you his password? dunno why he gave you his pasword if he knew that was on there maybe he doesnt think its wrong?
what you should do is make a fake account on msn/facebook and chat him up then try and arrange to meet up for sex or something the look on his face when your there will tell you everything you need to know i think

No, he never gave me his password. Keylogg.
I guess that's a good idea...lol
Reply 70
oh right and thanks
whats wrong with women over 30 O_o better than young girls surely!

But yeah, you shouldn't have hacked his accounts....but I would be abit pissed if I found this stuff in my boyfriends emails too.
i think that its worse to receive/send naked pictures from/to girls than looking at your boyfriends email, and i don't think he deserves to have a girlfriend.
Reply 73
I'd be tempted to delete them all.
Little perv.
LAD.
Ditch him! What a loser.
Original post by Mann18
I can understand why you feel it's "dirty" but the pure shock factor outweighs this in my humble opinion.

Of course, your suggestion is equally valid, and would work well.

lol the shock factor would scare him and the smell would more then likely haunt him for a good while depending on what she used but I personally could not stand the thought of touching poo.
There are lots of nice boys out there who aren't creepy and don't do things like this, OP.

You'll be over him in a month, and every day you spend with him now you will chastise yourself for later. Trust me!
Reply 78
Original post by Charlottie93
lol the shock factor would scare him and the smell would more then likely haunt him for a good while depending on what she used but I personally could not stand the thought of touching poo.

Yeah, I mean, it's not a path that's taken frequently for that very reason.

Gloves come to mind however, or his favourite shirt/socks ect.
Reply 79
Original post by Schroedinger's Pandora
There are lots of nice boys out there who aren't creepy and don't do things like this, OP.

You'll be over him in a month, and every day you spend with him now you will chastise yourself for later. Trust me!

You're right. I've actually decided to end this. I've put in a bag some of the things he's given me, I'd need to get rid of it in some way...
Will end this as soon as I can.

Quick Reply

Latest