The Student Room Group

999 My Snowman has gone missing!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
It snows and suddenly the collective intelligence of the nation slips a few points...
Absolute retard.

"It ain't a nice road but at the end of the day, you don't expect someone to nick your snowman, you know what I mean?" :rofl:
Reply 3
Well she's a bloody retard.
Original post by fire2burn
It snows and suddenly the collective intelligence of the nation slips a few points...

Nah it's pretty crap all of the time.

I was reading in the paper the other day an article on how people abuse the NHS emergency system, turning up for the most stupid reasons.

The two that stand out in my mind:
- The woman who took her daughter to get them to wipe **** of her shoes.
- The lady who was complaining her false nails were hurting, could they take them off.

:lol:
Reply 5
Original post by fire2burn

Don't kid yourself. It's always been this low.
Reply 6
Lol great, someone from my town.
HAHAAHHAH

Has to be a prank?
Reply 8
hahaha, love it.
absolutely ridiculous what some people will phone 999 for.
i was watching coppers the other week, and somebody phoned to complain the builders were two weeks late.
seriously, wtf??
Reply 9
It's not funny to laugh at disabled people.
Reply 10
I saw this early today.

Complete and utter moron. It'd be funny if it weren't so shameful.

I worry about Britain sometimes...
Reply 11
Lol! :lol:
And she sounds so serious!
She sounds familiar
Reply 13
I heard about this on local news...it's Chatham, enough said.
Prosecute her.
She has SNOW idea where it went :teehee:

I'll get my coat.
Reply 16
:laugh: she must have been really attached to those teaspoons

seriously though, what did she think the police would do?
Original post by Tabers
Lol! :lol:
And she sounds so serious!

:rofl: Doesn't she just!
Reply 18
I've not read the source but why does everyone think it's funny? The time spent listening to this ******** of a woman could have been spent helping someone else on the phone who really needed an ambulance in a life threatening situation!
Reply 19
Original post by thecdon
I've not read the source but why does everyone think it's funny? The time spent listening to this ******** of a woman could have been spent helping someone else on the phone who really needed an ambulance in a life threatening situation!

It's funny because the person who stole it thought they could get away with it with no consequences, I mean, how stupid can people be

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending