The Student Room Group

AS and A-Level physics resources thread

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone have AQA Physics A unit 4 june 2010 paper? I would really appreciate it
I need AQA physics unit 4 2012 too !!! anyone
Reply 22
hi, does any know where i could get ocr physics june 2010 past paper (mechanics G481)

Thanks.
Has anyone got the OCR PHYSICS A G481 JUNE 2010 PAPER along with the mark scheme that they can send? Need it URGENTLY !!!!
Reply 24
bump!!!
Does anyone have a copy of this paper?

I need to prepare past papers for my retake in January. I've looked on all pastpaper websites and it's not uploaded yet.

Thanks a lot! :smile:
Reply 26
I am doing

(A2) OCR "A" Physics G484 The Newtonian World

Does anyone have any of the papers?

Also which of the old syllabus papers are relevant to us?
does anyone have the june 2010 edexcel unit 4 physics examiner report? I'm trying to find it, but the only one I found has the edexcel secure login on it :frown:
Reply 28
Does anyone have the following AEA papers:
- 2003 (paper only)
- 2006 (mark scheme only)
- 2007 (paper only)
- 2008 (paper & mark scheme)
- 2009 (paper & mark scheme)
- Specimen (paper & mark scheme)

I know the AEA doesn't exist anymore but I would like to look at some questions. Thanks in advance! :smile:
Reply 29
:frown: i need this as soon as possible
Reply 30
HELP! I need the AQA ALEVEL Physics A Unit 1 - Particles, Quantum Phenomena and Electricity Question Papers for June 2010.
I know there have been previous uploads of the answers but i have not seen the End Of Unit Examination Style question answers.

As always if anyone can help as soon as I would be very grateful :smile: :smile:
Reply 33
Anyone happen to have the PHYA1 June 2010 paper? :/
Reply 34
This is amazing. God Bless You.
Original post by M_I
I am doing

(A2) OCR "A" Physics G484 The Newtonian World

Does anyone have any of the papers?

Also which of the old syllabus papers are relevant to us?

I'm looking for the June 2009 one too... Anyone know where to get it? There are legacy papers on the OCR website but it's not the same?

There is the Jan 2010 paper on the OCR site (there's a link in the OP).
Reply 36
Original post by Chelle-belle
I'm looking for the June 2009 one too... Anyone know where to get it? There are legacy papers on the OCR website but it's not the same?

There is the Jan 2010 paper on the OCR site (there's a link in the OP).

Are there any 2009 papers, didn't the syllabus start in 09 so the first A2 ones were in 2010?
Original post by M_I
Are there any 2009 papers, didn't the syllabus start in 09 so the first A2 ones were in 2010?

Yes and I just realised just now =]

Thanks.
Original post by M_I
mew

Do you know if there's a June 2010 paper anywhere? :redface:
Reply 39
Original post by Chelle-belle
Do you know if there's a June 2010 paper anywhere? :redface:

No, but I NEED it.

Quick Reply

Latest