The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Johnny Christ
Light as a mother****er.

Well.. It depends where the extra mass has been put on :sexface:

An adequate proportion was distributed within the boob region, yes.
how heavy is everyone here then?
Original post by aliluvschoc

An adequate proportion was distributed within the boob region, yes.

/perv

that's all i needed to know.
Original post by + polarity -
3 for £4? I got 3 for £4. Yeah.

Uncanny!

Is that an appropriate word to use? I've never used it before.

Two for £4, three for £5. I mean, what's a girl to do? Uncanny is a good word.
I am... 7 st.

That's 45 kg right? I might be 45.5 now because I'm so hench.
Two for £4, three for £5. I mean, what's a girl to do? Uncanny is a good word.

Wow!!!
/perv

that's all i needed to know.

I think I'm definitely going to Sonisphere over Download next year - Slipknot I've always wanted to see since I was a kid. Granted they've toned their shows down now but even so.

In any case, I think A7X would play more of their new stuff and tbh I've gone off them quite a lot since Nightmare came out. It was a seriously **** for a "metal" album. :erm:
I souped up my Clio Sport in GT5 :facepalm2:
I am... 7 st.

That's 45 kg right? I might be 45.5 now because I'm so hench.

:lol: How the **** are you lighter than me!
Original post by A_master
I souped up my Clio Sport in GT5 :facepalm2:

loooooool

I got an Audi A3 to like the maximum ratings in NFSU2 :cool:

:lol: How the **** are you lighter than me!

I don't know how to answer this question

without seeming like a waif

xfactorfan, how much do you weigh?

you never seem to answer peoples' questions :curious:

I think I'm definitely going to Sonisphere over Download next year - Slipknot I've always wanted to see since I was a kid. Granted they've toned their shows down now but even so.

In any case, I think A7X would play more of their new stuff and tbh I've gone off them quite a lot since Nightmare came out. It was a seriously **** for a "metal" album. :erm:

Fair enough. I'm still not sure about the whole festival thing. Is it worth £200? Also, all the people are either reading (gay) or bloodstock fans, and I would have no one to go with.

Oh, and the a7x thing...you said what I'm too scared to say :afraid: It's still a good album though.
loooooool

I got an Audi A3 to like the maximum ratings in NFSU2 :cool:

Haha, it's at 400BHP atm, spent so much on it :iiam:

So lame!
Fair enough. I'm still not sure about the whole festival thing. Is it worth £200? Also, all the people are either reading (gay) or bloodstock fans, and I would have no one to go with.

Oh, and the a7x thing...you said what I'm too scared to say :afraid: It's still a good album though.

Yeah tbh I was for a while... I was really disappointed with it but tried to see something in it that I guess wasn't really there. I generally skip all the songs when they're on my iPod, apart from one or two I guess.

And because it got to number one, they thinks that's what we all want. Meh.

Yeah tbh I was for a while... I was really disappointed with it but tried to see something in it that I guess wasn't really there. I generally skip all the songs when they're on my iPod, apart from one or two I guess.

And because it got to number one, they thinks that's what we all want. Meh.

Mhhmm. All the songs I loved at first have got a bit dull, and some of the songs i didn't like at first have grown on me. I only really like God Hates Us and Tonight The World Dies now. Maybe it'll change. COE/WTF was their best tbh.
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1476733

What could /possibly/ be discussed in those 18 pages? TSR. :facepalm2:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1476733

What could /possibly/ be discussed in those 18 pages? TSR. :facepalm2:

She doesn't seem like the type of person I'd get along with at all IRL.

HOWEVER. She does have a gorgeous smile :coma: When I saw the dancing scene in HP7, I started to fancy her again :nooo:
Mhhmm. All the songs I loved at first have got a bit dull, and some of the songs i didn't like at first have grown on me. I only really like God Hates Us and Tonight The World Dies now. Maybe it'll change. COE/WTF was their best tbh.

I think they're poor examples tbh, God Hates Us is a little embarrassing, they've lost most of what they had in terms of Metal and that was just an attempt to stay within the genre. It's a shame because they can still play metal well. I wonder if they've just grown out of it. :dontknow:

I think they're poor examples tbh, God Hates Us is a little embarrassing, they've lost most of what they had in terms of Metal and that was just an attempt to stay within the genre. It's a shame because they can still play metal well. I wonder if they've just grown out of it. :dontknow:

True. They used to be more....metaphorical and philosophical. Especially in waking the fallen. God hates us is just catchy :jiggy: And I like the slow, whiny, bendy guitar in tonight the world dies.
Yeah, they're super talented...but I think they've passed their peak in terms of musical creativity.
Tis a great shame.
can you get pneumonia from second hand smoke?

Latest