The Student Room Group

What would you think if an 18 year old guy had sex with a 15 year old girl?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
and if they weren't in a relationship?

Wow. Well done :biggrin:
I'd think rape because that's what societies trained me to think. *walks like a zombie*.
it's not legal man
Personally I wouldnt do it, but ofcourse guys are going to be tempted, by 15, alot of girls appear to be fully developed,"hot" and up for it. Tbh statutory Rape in this situation is BS, because by 15, girls are able to give unbiased consent.......
Especially because alot of girls now hang around with guys alot older than them, at parties, social gatherings etc, 15-18 isn't such of a jump. Aslong as it's not forced then the only expression I would convey is "Plenty of 16+ girls out there to sleep with mate..." I wouldn't be weirded out in the slightest, unless she was younger than that, in which case I would go ape **** on his arse.
Reply 104
**** happens
Reply 105
Original post by edd360
It's morally perfectly fine. By 15 most girls will have started their period and their ovaries are biologically ready for a man's penis. It's more natural then un-natural. Plus, 15 year old slags can be pretty ****ing hot.

You do realise that a woman's ovaries do not come into any sort of contact with a man's penis?
Reply 106
Original post by elenii
You do realise that a woman's ovaries do not come into any sort of contact with a man's penis?

I don't really know what argument you are trying to make. A woman can be mentally ready or unready for sex, this doesn't mean a guy thrusts his cock into a girls brain though does it? I meant ovaries would be ready to commence child making. How about instead of trying to penalise me on a technical basis you actually find a proper argument? This applies to all! EVERYONE
Reply 107
Original post by ch0llima
And I got a B at Scottish Higher, a much better qualification.

You're either trolling (fair play if you are) or you're a buffoon.

A bit of both. I actually got an A at GCSE and B at A level. I'm serious about the rest though, in a sense of what is natural and not what humans have become accustomed to over thousands of years of social norms influencing us beyond belief.
Original post by edd360
It's morally perfectly fine. By 15 most girls will have started their period and their ovaries are biologically ready for a man's penis. It's more natural then un-natural. Plus, 15 year old slags can be pretty ****ing hot.

Sorry, what? :lolwut:
Wouldn't really care, for those saying it's 'wrong' and whatnot, do you really think 16 is any more mature than 15? Why the arbitrary number to decide who you can have sex with? It's legally wrong but morally acceptable.
Reply 110
Original post by Aspiringlawstudent
Sorry, what? :lolwut:

By the age of 15, the ovaries will be ready to make eggs for which the mans sperm cells can swim into and get comfy for 9 months, then a baby comes out the womans bottom.
Reply 111
That hes a pervert and/or loser who can't get a girl his own age.

Girls that age are impressionable. They're all "OMG He's so mature compared to the immature guys in my class and he has a car omg". Any guy that exploits that is just sick.

EDIT: Oh yeah, forgot to mention regarding my post...

Haters gon' hate
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by edd360
By the age of 15, the ovaries will be ready to make eggs for which the mans sperm cells can swim into and get comfy for 9 months, then a baby comes out the womans bottom.

:lies:
Original post by edd360
Why not? Because society says it's wrong? Well **** you, and society. I'm right. You're wrong.

Fine, you can **** me and society. But I'm just going to laugh at you.
assuming she was mature enough for it I wouldn't think much apart from how amusing it is that technically it could be a crime when a few months later(depending on her birth date) it would be totally fine, when nothing has really changed in her character/maturity in such a short amount of time..
Original post by The*Doctor's*Rose
...dude, no.

Stop judging this against what is legal in this country. She is perfectly biologically ready to do something like this at this age, the age is just a number which the government try and limit it. So stop believing anything that goes against the government say is bad, Instead look at history and puberty,
That the guy couldn't get anyone their own age. That he was perhaps a tad on the desperate side. That the 15 year old is going to be scoring brownie points with her friends!
Original post by smilee172
That the guy couldn't get anyone their own age. That he was perhaps a tad on the desperate side. That the 15 year old is going to be scoring brownie points with her friends!

And the 18 year is is going to be scoring pinky points :hubba:
I wouldn't care that much, I'd just wind them up about it being illegal and blackmail them, given I had sufficient evidence.
tbh i wouldn't think much of it.

3 years doesn't mean **** lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending