The Student Room Group

Too many men at clubs!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Wilzyy
Lol I've not even been clubbing very often, fairly fresh 18 year old and I always get ID'd :mad:
but London...
don't you go gayclubbing?

Ahh I see. Yeah I go to gay nights/clubs.

That's another issue altogether though :p:
Reply 21
there's too many man too many man man
Reply 22
xx
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 23
'Clubbing' is awful, go to a proper night with proper music full of proper people! Theres many genres to choose from :biggrin:
Once, me and my friend were the only males (not including staff) at a club in Liverpool (The Krazyhouse maybe at 2am on a 6am close night for anyone that wants to try to recreate) - it was quite overwhelming. The women who were there to get attention started throwing themselves at us. It was actually pretty rank. Sure it sounds good but reality is different.
Reply 25
Partying.. Men. Ladies
Reply 26
try a lesbian club then? Not many guys at them!
Reply 27
To many rapey guys trying desperatly to leach of any drunk girls, and tring to force you to let them buy you a drink... I swear it's mostly girls who want to go clubbing also =/.
Original post by ChrisBan
I've been clubbing in Newcastle, Portsmouth, Southampton, Brighton, Exeter and its the same everywhere :emo:

:lol:

You've probably killed some guy's hopes who is applying to university in those cities.
Reply 29
Original post by Bektas
:lol:

You've probably killed some guy's hopes who is applying to university in those cities.

:teehee:
Reply 30
Most clubs here are like that, except for one, it's usually a gay club but has a straight night once a week and a lot of guys attitude here is that it's still gay so won't go, suits me!
Reply 31
Rename the clubs to C*ckfest.
Yeah? But are you gonna bang doe?
I dont see much problem with a lot of guys in the clubs :sexface:
Original post by A_master
tbh

Damn you beat me to it!:tongue:
Come to Chester, the clubs are full of girls. Really, the ratio of girls to guys is 7:1. It is at the uni and therefore Uni club nights anyways.
Reply 36
Original post by ChrisBan
A lot of clubs are trying to combat this by making it free entry and free drink for the ladies whilst the men pay over the odds... well atleast that is what its beginning to look like where I live

Where do you live??
Reply 37
Original post by marcusmerehay
Yeah? But are you gonna bang doe?

She clearly isnt :biggrin:
Reply 38
Original post by katyness
Where do you live??

Portsmouth
Reply 39
Original post by crazyunicorn133
Come to Chester, the clubs are full of girls. Really, the ratio of girls to guys is 7:1. It is at the uni and therefore Uni club nights anyways.

I find that hard to visualise.

There have been very few nights when the girls have outnumbered the guys even close to 1.5:1 let alone anything more :eek3:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending