The Student Room Group

AQA Geography A2 Revision guide ?

I need a revision guide for AQA A2 but CGP which i used before does not have one for A2?!
Are there any others available ?
Reply 1
I use the Philip Allan Updates AQA book and the Nelson Thornes AQA book the latter being the better of the two :biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 2
Original post by Jack1993
I need a revision guide for AQA A2 but CGP which i used before does not have one for A2?!
Are there any others available ?

Exact same boat lol, loved the CGP books and not fond of the Nelson T or Philip A books D:
Reply 3
Original post by jimbo9292
I use the Philip Allan Updates AQA book and the Nelson Thornes AQA book the latter being the better of the two :biggrin::biggrin:

Thanks for the response :smile:. I'm not keen on those, i've already been given them, but there's to much stuff in there that is really not necessary.
Original post by Killsworth
Exact same boat lol, loved the CGP books and not fond of the Nelson T or Philip A books D:

Same, just don't like them.
Why would they make the AS books and then stop half way though the course haha.
Reply 4
Original post by Jack1993
Why would they make the AS books and then stop half way though the course haha.

Because the specification has changed, first year for the current AQA A spec was 09-10 year.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/AQA-A2-Geography-Textbook-Teacher/dp/0340946121/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1294342923&sr=8-4

I have this, and it covers all the possible topics on the new AQA spec perfectly:

Tectonics
Weather/Climate
Ecosystems

World Cities
Development/Globalisation
Conflict

And even a 30-ish page section on the GEOG4B exam - the Issue evaluation

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending