The Student Room Group

I'm not attracted to British girls anymore

Scroll to see replies

It is slightly racist to take those characteristics that you have observed in some british individuals and apply it to a whole race... I am pretty sure you have not met every single British girl.
Original post by Jimbo1234

If it happened to me? Well firstly it never would as I am not stupid,

Everybody. Thinks. That.

and secondly if it did then I would take responsibility and realise that it is my problem to deal with, not the governments job to be a part time nanny for me.

You wouldn't be able to.
Your body and mind would not be able to operate properly without that drug.
You become weak, you lose weight, you hallucinate.

People with mental disabilities should be helped as it is not their fault. As for privileges - they should not be given the same as it would be a waste of time and money.Why try to help a kid with down syndrome attempt to go to uni?

So he can contribute.
If he is merely resigned to hospitals and under constant superivision, then he really is no benefit.
Blind people often become piano tuners.
Deaf mutes are taught sign language so they can communicate. So they can contribute.

Should stupid people have the right to vote? No. How is the opinion of a less intelligent person as well informed and the opinion of a professor of politics ?

I mean, come on.
A professor of politics may be more informed than a factory worker, but that worker pays tax like everyone else, so should be able to vote on how it is spent.

Women want feminine men but healthy looking men? How does that work? Other studies have also showed that tests such as this have varied depending on the woman's period as the favour masculine features when they are ovulating.

And? That doesn't having anything to do with what I said. Is it impossible to be feminine and healthy?
Again, stop playing dumb. St. Andrews and Durham conducted that study.
Their research was conclusive. You can't really argue with it unless you have a moral objection to statistics.

MOST people drink. MOST people have issues.

If you're driving down the road, and everyone else who passes you is going the wrong way, you're on the wrong side of the road.

When you start thinking that everyone else in the world is wrong, and you're the only one that's right, chances are, you're the one who's wrong.

No make-up, no fashion.

Of course, no british girls wear make-up or are into fashion.

Look, here's the bottom line.
I wanted to educate you, but ironically, just like some of the people you claim to hate, you refuse to be educated.

I have presented numerous studies, statistics and documents, all of which are fact,
and you have continued to spout your opinions despite the contradictions,
which shows to me the typical 'creationist' theory that 'all evidence disproving what I have already decided is truth, is false evidence'.

So what more do you want? You have the facts, and you have conjecture.
Make your choice.

But you already have made it.
You made it long before we ever started this discussion.

You had evidence that Japan had low crime and I accepted it.
I had evidence that men drank more than women and you didn't accept it.
I had evidence that women prefer long term relationships with more feminine men and you didn't accept it.

If you want to continue to believe that people with low IQ shouldn't be
allowed to vote and that all sickly people should be culled then go ahead.

Go to parliament. Write to Dave. Go to the UN.

Tell them about your 'Final Solution'.

And we'll see who's right.

So I'll sit here, patiently waiting to hear of when that plan arises;
when the UK imposes a tyrannical slaughter with no objection from the public,
removes the vote for the unintelligent, imposes prohibition and removes universal health care.
When that happens I'll think "Gee, that random guy on the internet was right".

Will it happen? Somehow, I doubt it.

If it doesn't work out, you know where am I.

Now, where did I put my drink?
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by CommonPeople
Everybody. Thinks. That.
You wouldn't be able to.
Your body and mind would not be able to operate properly without that drug.
You become weak, you lose weight, you hallucinate.

So he can contribute.
If he is merely resigned to hospitals and under constant superivision, then he really is no benefit.
Blind people often become piano tuners.
Deaf mutes are taught sign language so they can communicate. So they can contribute.

I mean, come on.
A professor of politics may be more informed than a factory worker, but that worker pays tax like everyone else, so should be able to vote on how it is spent.

And? That doesn't having anything to do with what I said. Is it impossible to be feminine and healthy?
Again, stop playing dumb. St. Andrews and Durham conducted that study.
Their research was conclusive. You can't really argue with it unless you have a moral objection to statistics.

If you're driving down the road, and everyone else who passes you is going the wrong way, you're on the wrong side of the road.

When you start thinking that everyone else in the world is wrong, and you're the only one that's right, chances are, you're the one who's wrong.

Of course, no british girls wear make-up or are into fashion.

Look, here's the bottom line.
I wanted to educate you, but ironically, just like some of the people you claim to hate, you refuse to be educated.

I have presented numerous studies, statistics and documents, all of which are fact,
and you have continued to spout your opinions despite the contradictions,
which shows to me the typical 'creationist' theory that 'all evidence disproving what I have already decided is truth, is false evidence'.

So what more do you want? You have the facts, and you have conjecture.
Make your choice.

But you already have made it.
You made it long before we ever started this discussion.

You had evidence that Japan had low crime and I accepted it.
I had evidence that men drank more than women and you didn't accept it.
I had evidence that women prefer long term relationships with more feminine men and you didn't accept it.

If you want to continue to believe that people with low IQ shouldn't be
allowed to vote and that all sickly people should be culled then go ahead.

Go to parliament. Write to Dave. Go to the UN.

Tell them about your 'Final Solution'.

And we'll see who's right.

So I'll sit here, patiently waiting to hear of when that plan arises;
when the UK imposes a tyrannical slaughter with no objection from the public,
removes the vote for the unintelligent, imposes prohibition and removes universal health care.
When that happens I'll think "Gee, that random guy on the internet was right".

Will it happen? Somehow, I doubt it.

If it doesn't work out, you know where am I.

Now, where did I put my drink?

So if everyone thinks that then why do only so few people actually become drug addicts? Oh, because for 99.9% of people it is true.:rolleyes:

Wow, do you really think someone with autism can contribute constructively even though they need care 24/7 ? What world are you living on? only some people with disabilities can contribute, and people like you need to be more realistic rather then living in some stupid reality where everyone is the same.

Stupid people should not vote as they would chose what they want, rather then what is best. Do you think they would read the manifesto? Hell no. Instead they here ' lower taxes' and vote for that party without thinking why taxes are lower etc. Also the tax the professor contributes would be far more then some factory worker so if we did it by salary then his vote would count for 6 factory workers.

Feminine men who are health? They want men who are in shape (masculine trait) but feminine personalities (feminine trait)......aka women want the impossible mix of both worlds. No surprise there.

Oh dear. You need to visit some foreign countries if you think Britain's alcoholic culture is fine. Your analogy would mean that you and you issue ridden alcoholic friends would be horribly outnumbered.

Learn to read. I was generalising about girls hence why I said 'most' :rolleyes:.

Your facts prove very little to defend women. All you have tried to do is claim that the other gender is just as bad. This does not make women look better, just the UK as a whole look like an utter ****ing failure (which in my opinion it is).

You never confronted the fact that depression in women is dramatically rising along with mental disorders and weight issues. But then of course you could not as nothing can argue against those points. :redface:
From what I've seen about 30% of english girls are fantastic and the rest are undesirable, and not just cause they're physically unattractive or anything.

As for the crime in Japan flame war/debate:
I know there are statistics that say crime exists there, but I've lived many years in Tokyo and I can say that crime just doesn't actually exist, even in the least savoury places.
why do you think i revoked to homosexuality?!
British women are beastssss.
Reply 285
Protip - look into the difference between alcoholism and binge drinking as you clearly have no idea about the difference.

As I said before, the amount of crime is significantly lower and the average person will never be affected. Your statical prove me right about the amount of crime in Japan, eg. being pretty much nothing compared to anywhere else.

Rehab? Screw that. Why should I pay for some idiot to have a mild chance of fixing stupid mistake that they had been warned about? And fyi, the word you were looking for was addiction......:rolleyes: It also does not take one use, as that is only for extremely strong drugs such as crystal meth, which is not really prolific in this country.

The words you used were grammatically correct, it just made no sense due to your lack of adjectives. Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do more like? :redface:

Your argument about choice makes no sense as well. It could easily be argued that what if there was a creature that always did right? You argue that choice is a good thing, when I am arguing that there are obviously people who lack the mental capacity to handle such a responsibility.

There are very very few metrosexuals. In fact I have never met one. However I have met numerous manly women, aggressive women, loud women, etc.

Society bases what is acceptable on what we as a species want, or due to tradition. Having rights as a woman, homosexual and a racial minority was all to do with tradition, but what is attractive is down to genetics.
Men (on the most part)are attracted to women for being feminine. That is our instinct and our part of our DNA which we can not fight with, nor should we have to. The same goes for women want men who are masculine and not weak etc. If you think that men can be convinced to like masculine women, then please submit your paper to Science as they would love to know about this ground breaking discovery in gender attraction.

Why does that mean she makes the right choice? If I went out, self harmed, took drugs, acted as a total sleaze with every girl I met and only wore a jock strap, is that right because it was a choice I made? No! Of course not. It is an utterly retarded thing to do and every choice was the wrong one to make.
The people I know who drink a lot either are not coping with their job/course,do not know of any other way to relax, or are just a bit immature.

"Nothing wrong with enjoying your life, you only get one chance and your going to die anyway so may aswell spend it having a good time regardless of what it does to your health."

DERP!
What a stupid mentality. With that idea your life will be short if you do not care about health problems. Drinking loads, eating badly, doing no exercise will significantly reduce your life span.:rolleyes:

You would have no problems dating a guy who acted like a woman? Well either you have lesbian tendencies, are lying, or have miraculously evolved and are not part of the human species.
Find me a half decent and attractive guy who likes tough women........oh wait..

I honestly don't think it's wrong though, if women want to act like that it's their decision and they believe they are acting in the right way regardless of what keyboard warriors like yourself think.
Meh, i don't care if my life's shorter, i would rather lead a short life full of enjoyment than a long depressing one...
And when did eating unhealthily or not excercising come into this conversation? OP did not mention any of that.
And maybe the people you know are like that, but everyone i know just likes to have a good time, as do i.
And i never said anything about dating a guy like that, i just said if that's the way things were then i wouldn't try and change things because it's not for me to do so.
Pahaha i know plenty women and men like that, worked with a fair few... As long as they've got tits and a sex drive most men don't seem to care, of course they'd take someone like Megan Fox if they could, but they can't...
Dude please find something better to do with your time than arguing about how you think women should behave on a forum, surely you have work to do?
END
Original post by userdloat
I honestly don't think it's wrong though, if women want to act like that it's their decision and they believe they are acting in the right way regardless of what keyboard warriors like yourself think.
Meh, i don't care if my life's shorter, i would rather lead a short life full of enjoyment than a long depressing one...
And when did eating unhealthily or not excercising come into this conversation? OP did not mention any of that.
And maybe the people you know are like that, but everyone i know just likes to have a good time, as do i.
And i never said anything about dating a guy like that, i just said if that's the way things were then i wouldn't try and change things because it's not for me to do so.
Pahaha i know plenty women and men like that, worked with a fair few... As long as they've got tits and a sex drive most men don't seem to care, of course they'd take someone like Megan Fox if they could, but they can't...
Dude please find something better to do with your time than arguing about how you think women should behave on a forum, surely you have work to do?
END

Ok then, justify why acting as a manly could possibly be good.
What benefits and qualities does it show in a woman?

Ah, so you think a short life is better because you lack the ability to lead a balanced life? How old are you as I only ever heard this garbage when I was 15.

From the sounds of how you describe people and work colleges, you sound like you are from a very rough area where the people have no social grace or manners. From experience, people like that never get far in life. :rolleyes:

Yeah, like I said, I eagerly anticipate the revolution.

When the government removes the vote from the unintelligent and kills the homeless, I'll concede.

I'm waiting...
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by CommonPeople
Yeah, like I said, I eagerly anticipate the revolution.

When the government removes the vote from the unintelligent and kills the homeless, I'll concede.

I'm waiting...

...but they won't because of people like you....and look where that got us; all the parties suck and an economic crisis.:rolleyes: But no, you are right, we should carry on doing exactly the same as before because it works so well!!!:redface:
Reply 289
Ok then, justify why acting as a manly could possibly be good.
What benefits and qualities does it show in a woman?

Ah, so you think a short life is better because you lack the ability to lead a balanced life? How old are you as I only ever heard this garbage when I was 15.

From the sounds of how you describe people and work colleges, you sound like you are from a very rough area where the people have no social grace or manners. From experience, people like that never get far in life. :rolleyes:

Dude i'm 18 and i never once said i acted like a man myself i simply said i choose to enjoy my life. I also never said it was good, i said it was not my place to judge, i'm not from a particularly rough area, perfectly normal place, and i hate people like you who look down on the working class, you'd be suprised how actually kind hearted, none judgemental and hard working they are, the only person i worked with that ever looked down her nose at people was fairly middle class. I find people who lack the ability to understand the working class don't get very far in life, you must have lived a very sheltered life indeed.
NOW, i'm off to start getting drunk with my friends to watch the ashes and have a bloody good night! Because i have a life! And don't live on tsr starting arguments with random people because you have nothing better to do, get some friends..
If you quote me again i will not reply, goodbye....end of convo, don't fulfill my expectation that you are one of those annoying idiots that has to have the last word.
THE END
...but they won't because of people like you....and look where that got us; all the parties suck and an economic crisis.:rolleyes: But no, you are right, we should carry on doing exactly the same as before because it works so well!!!:redface:

Still waiting....
Original post by babygirl110
Yeah, I noticed it ever since I started working in a large city, they are young girls as well :frown:.

I hear it's generally inner city girls

Lol tell me about it :smile:
Original post by userdloat
Dude i'm 18 and i never once said i acted like a man myself i simply said i choose to enjoy my life. I also never said it was good, i said it was not my place to judge, i'm not from a particularly rough area, perfectly normal place, and i hate people like you who look down on the working class, you'd be suprised how actually kind hearted, none judgemental and hard working they are, the only person i worked with that ever looked down her nose at people was fairly middle class. I find people who lack the ability to understand the working class don't get very far in life, you must have lived a very sheltered life indeed.
NOW, i'm off to start getting drunk with my friends to watch the ashes and have a bloody good night! Because i have a life! And don't live on tsr starting arguments with random people because you have nothing better to do, get some friends..
If you quote me again i will not reply, goodbye....end of convo, don't fulfill my expectation that you are one of those annoying idiots that has to have the last word.
THE END

So if you do not act like a man then there must be something wrong with acting like a man, otherwise you would act like that........:rolleyes:
Well being 18 shows that you will most likely be a bit immature hence why you think that you can not have fun without getting drunk, and that drinking means you have a life.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending