The Student Room Group
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London Metropolitan University
London

Hey, another thread about a University, any thoughts on this one? thanks:smile:

Scroll to see replies

One of, if not THE worst university in the country. Hopefully it will fail entirely soon and we'll be rid of it.
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London
Interesting note: my grandmother did her teacher training here, before it was a uni.

Honest opinion? Having seen the buildings, it looks a bit run down and I believe it's also in grave financial difficulty at the moment. Also not the best part of London.
Original post by TheSownRose
Interesting note: my grandmother did her teacher training here, before it was a uni.

Honest opinion? Having seen the buildings, it looks a bit run down and I believe it's also in grave financial difficulty at the moment. Also not the best part of London.

What you mean to say is that it's horrendous. Don't worry, I had your back.
Original post by Anonymous-
What you mean to say is that it's horrendous. Don't worry, I had your back.

:lol: There are worse ... and not Greenwich. :wink:
Reply 5
so you saying Greenwich is a good uni? or rubbish?
:lol: There are worse ... and not Greenwich. :wink:

Again, I actually like Greenwich. Teehee. And I don't think there are worse. I've seen this uni in videos... not good.
Original post by liamerrington
so you saying Greenwich is a good uni? or rubbish?

On another thread you made, we were discussing Greenwich. Not entirely sure what we concluded...

Original post by Anonymous-
Again, I actually like Greenwich. Teehee. And I don't think there are worse. I've seen this uni in videos... not good.

You know what? I'm not actually sure there are in the UK, and I'm definitely not a uni snob.
Reply 8
erm ive kinda forgotten... sorry :/
On another thread you made, we were discussing Greenwich. Not entirely sure what we concluded...

You know what? I'm not actually sure there are in the UK, and I'm definitely not a uni snob.

Tis pretty horrific. Teehee
From what I've seen OP, I'd suggest you came here as a very, very.... very last resort. Times a million.
Reply 10
my friend is going there atm. She doesnt dislike the University, just her course. She's moving next year.
I've heard lots of bad stuff about London Met, lots of people are unhappy with their courses :/
it really depends what you're studying? I definitely wouldn't recommend it for English/Maths or Science though.
Really, don't go there. It probably won't even be open in three years time.
Original post by Aspiringlawstudent
One of, if not THE worst university in the country. Hopefully it will fail entirely soon and we'll be rid of it.

So, have you studied there? Or are you giving an uninformed opinion?:smile:
Original post by SoulfulBoy
So, have you studied there? Or are you giving an uninformed opinion?:smile:

Everybody knows that it is terrible.

If I had studied there, I would probably be unable to write my own name, let alone give an "uninformed" opinion.

I pity anyone who attended this third-class degree mill.
Everybody knows that it is terrible.

If I had studied there, I would probably be unable to write my own name, let alone give an "uninformed" opinion.

I pity anyone who attended this third-class degree mill.

:biggrin:
:biggrin:

:lolwut:

Confused? My last message meant funny agreement. Next time I would put it simple. :wink:
Confused? My last message meant funny agreement. Next time I would put it simple. :wink:

:bee2:

:afro:

Spoiler

:bee2:

:bl:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending