The Student Room Group

what do you think when people use gay,faggot,queer as insult

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by joshgold17
and thats so bad because

because it is disgusting doing it with a man as opposed to a beautiful woman is a sickening thought
Reply 21
Original post by Jacktri
because it is disgusting doing it with a man as opposed to a beautiful woman is a sickening thought

For you, perhaps.
Reply 22
Original post by Jacktri

so just because it may be disgusting that means its wrong.
what about what people who investigate murders and work with dead bodys.
what they do is disgusting but that does not mean its wrong.
and anyway even if it is disgusting how does it affect you if your hetrosexual and with a sexy girl why would you care if some men like men.more women for you,unless you have something to tell us.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 23
so just because it may be disgusting that means its wrong.
what about what people who investigate murders and work with dead bodys.
what they do is disgusting but that does not mean its wrong.
and anyway even if it is disgusting how does it affect you if your hetrosexual and with a sexy girl why would you care if some men like men.more women for you,unless you have something to tell us.

i don't care what gays do but other straight people do care about themselves thus it is used as an insult
Reply 24
so why are you being homophobic then
Reply 25
Original post by Jacktri

Overcompensation?
Reply 26
Original post by Jacktri
i don't care what gays do but other straight people do care about themselves thus it is used as an insult

Straight people will only find it offensive if they're uncomfortable with their sexuality.
Reply 27
"****ing Americans."
wassup faggots
Reply 29
actually jacktri,

what is disgusting is your way of thinking and ignorance. Hating on people for who they love is just pathetic. Should be none of your business really. Guess your own life must be really boring. Did you grow up in a homophobic family or did you come to this opinion all by yourself? Just checking before expressing my sympathy for having been raised this way.
Oh and no beautiful woman would ever be with you, the only ones you get would be uneducated losers like yourself.

Straight people will only find it offensive if they're uncomfortable with their sexuality.

Gotta love when people talk such bs but wont find any valid sources or studies for that. Maybe straight people just find it offensive to have to listen to stupid people?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 30
Original post by Butted
Overcompensation?

oh no i'm actually a raging homosexual supressing my true feelings........
like when people say 'gay boy' 'your gay' as an insult. or 'hey faggot' to their friends or to people they dont know or dont like.sometimes i hear and see queer as a insult too .do you think that all or most of them are being homophobic when they say these things.
have any of you heard these things where you are and know if the people are homophobic or not.

Aren't the Government supposed to be introducing new legislation that makes it an offence to call a gay person...gay?
Reply 32
Well done.:colondollar:
Reply 33
Original post by air-ninety-one
wassup faggots

lol in a homophobic way or not
Reply 34
Original post by Leonie01
actually jacktri,

what is disgusting is your way of thinking and ignorance. Hating on people for who they love is just pathetic. Should be none of your business really. Guess your own life must be really boring. Did you grow up in a homophobic family or did you come to this opinion all by yourself? Just checking before expressing my sympathy to having been raised this way.
Oh and no beautiful woman would ever be with you, the only ones you get would be uneducated losers like yourself.

i'm not homophobic i never say anything bad to gay people i treat them the same just to a straight person being called gay is insulting
Reply 35
Original post by Jacktri
i'm not homophobic i never say anything bad to gay people i treat them the same just to a straight person being called gay is insulting

We're reaching dangerous back-pedalling speeds here
Reply 36
Original post by Butted
We're reaching dangerous back-pedalling speeds here

look at it this way are you straight? if not you will never understand if you are then you will understand
Reply 37
Saying it is disgusting is homophobic. Maybe you should look up the definition. If you called me gay i would just laugh in your face, being gay is not an insult. Sadly homophobic people use it as an insult but the truth is, instead of insulting that gay/straight person, they just insult their own intelligence and show everyone how pathetic they are.

Homopbobia is most common amongst the uneducated, so you really just show which group you belong to.
Reply 38
Original post by Jacktri
look at it this way are you straight? if not you will never understand if you are then you will understand

Wait, WHAT? Are you actually trying to claim that heterosexuals are discriminated against?
Reply 39
Original post by Alevelstudent123
Aren't the Government supposed to be introducing new legislation that makes it an offence to call a gay person...gay?

er no i think only if derogatary comments about homosexuality are being said to a gay person.and dont moan if you say paki to a asain or wog or ****** to a black person that is a offence aswel.

Quick Reply

Latest