The Student Room Group

What would you think if an 18 year old guy had sex with a 15 year old girl?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
wrong the age gap may be small but the maturity levels are drastically different
Reply 121
Not that bad tbh
Original post by IlexBlue
There's something about this post that creeped me the hell out.

For me it was the 'ready for a mans penis'. Almost as if to say when a girl reaches this time she must have sex.
Original post by my_username_was_taken
Stop judging this against what is legal in this country. She is perfectly biologically ready to do something like this at this age, the age is just a number which the government try and limit it. So stop believing anything that goes against the government say is bad, Instead look at history and puberty,

Actually i say this because i had an 18 year old bf at 15. I know from experience that it doesn't work. (i never had sex with him though, thank god)
and 18 year olds are (most) so much more mature than a 15 year old. Its not fair, and the 18 year old would get bored of not being able to go anywhere/tell anyone because of the restrictions.
I'm 15, I'm a GIRL, most of the girls in my year are not virgins, and I believe I'm ready for sex. Because yeah I just do! I thinkthat It's fine if he's wearing a condom, she's ready and they respect each other, and anyway, It's not OUR FAULT if she get's pregnant :biggrin:
Reply 125
Depends how much rohypnol is used to be fair
Dodgy. It's against the law. However, if she is over the legal age, nothing wrong with it.
Reply 127
My mate did this the other week, lulz.
"wow, he musta split her in half"
I guess I'm old fashioned when it comes to this- I don't think people should have sex with each other unless they're in a relationship.. for some reason, that part of it seems to matter more to me than the fact she wasn't legal, although I do disagree with that, too.

It's all about respecting your own body and reflecting that respect in the decisions that you make..
Reply 130
Original post by GeographyEllie
I'm 15, I'm a GIRL, most of the girls in my year are not virgins, and I believe I'm ready for sex. Because yeah I just do! I thinkthat It's fine if he's wearing a condom, she's ready and they respect each other, and anyway, It's not OUR FAULT if she get's pregnant :biggrin:

lool @ sig! :yep:

Maybe ready... but that would be illegal for them two to do anything :eek:
Original post by 4TSR
lool @ sig! :yep:

Maybe ready... but that would be illegal for them two to do anything :eek:

I know what you're getting at, but personally i'm not planning on anything soon :smile: I'm contradicting myself, but I would only do it above 16, but don't care if others do it younger :smile:
Reply 132
Original post by G8D
It's a wondrous day when the oviducts become wide enough to accommodate a man's penis.

If I'd have said a girl was mentally ready to have sex, would you're reply have been:

"It's a wondrous day when the brain becomes wide enough to accommodate a man's penis."

???
Reply 133
Original post by The*Doctor's*Rose
Fine, you can **** me and society. But I'm just going to laugh at you.

Depends, how old are you?
"If there is grass on the field: play ball" (y)
Original post by edd360
Depends, how old are you?

I'm not 15 :cool:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending