The Student Room Group

can you help make my testes better?

Basically my right testicle has been aching for about 5 days now. Not pain just aching. I have done a TC-test and can't find anything, just wondered what people thought.

Thanks.

ps I look foreward to the sarcastic comments
Well I ain't gonna massage it for you.
call me bro.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Basically my right testicle has been aching for about 5 days now. Not pain just aching. I have done a TC-test and can't find anything, just wondered what people thought.

Thanks.

ps I look foreward to the sarcastic comments

:doctor:
could be a hydrocele, basically a collection of fluid around your ball....or it could be a case of ABS
Reply 5
Original post by Rooster523
could be a hydrocele, basically a collection of fluid around your ball....or it could be a case of ABS

I don't think it is a hydrocele because they don't look anything like that, what is ABS?
Is it worth going to see a GP?
Blue balls?
Reply 7
Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo
Blue balls?

no, though one of the veins on the right side looks a little purple, that is just one of the small veins, not the actual skin.
I don't think it is a hydrocele because they don't look anything like that, what is ABS?
Is it worth going to see a GP?

you can't see the hydrocele, it just gives you a dull pain, doesn't make the balls swell up too much so if you don't know about it, it can be hard to tell if you've got it

ABS is lethal, it's killed many a man
Reply 9
Original post by Rooster523
you can't see the hydrocele, it just gives you a dull pain, doesn't make the balls swell up too much so if you don't know about it, it can be hard to tell if you've got it

ABS is lethal, it's killed many a man

But I searched it on google and it shows me blown up testes that are massive, anyway perhaps that is because they have it bad?

A trip to the GP is your advice then?
But I searched it on google and it shows me blown up testes that are massive, anyway perhaps that is because they have it bad?

A trip to the GP is your advice then?

It's always worth getting them checked

it could just be Achy Ball Syndrome, but the GP will be able to advise you better

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending