The Student Room Group

Arson attack on mosque.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ash92:)
you're sickening enough too. ever been to spain? why the hell don't they find it offensive then? anti-muslim Ku Klux Klan leader in the making. troll.

Oooh, I'm a KKK leader for opposing yet another mosque in my hometown? You're pulling my leg.

Whilst Spain had a medieval history of tolerating the remnants of Islam which had not been eradicated by reconquista, it's no paradise over there, either.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/spanish-bishops-fear-rebirth-of-islamic-kingdom-430872.html

We don't need to tolerate Islamisation here. We should learn the lessons from other European countries and limit the expansion of Islam. That should include restrictions on the construction of mosques and an outright ban on minarets, a symbol of Islamic dominance.
Reply 61
Original post by mathperson
two things strike me about this:

1) it has been branded a "deliberate racist attack". Islam isn't a race, and it clearly wasn't an accident.

2) Now they know what it is like to be on the other side of terrorism.

you are right that islam aren't a race, but the gov and law enforcement know that muslims in britain are synonymous with asians.

Stoke on trent is known for its liking for a bit of racial fracas, putting all the clues together the police can see it is a racial attack. Not rocket science
Reply 62
Original post by Liquidus Zeromus
Oooh, I'm a KKK leader for opposing yet another mosque in my hometown? You're pulling my leg.

Whilst Spain had a medieval history of tolerating the remnants of Islam which had not been eradicated by reconquista, it's no paradise over there, either.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/spanish-bishops-fear-rebirth-of-islamic-kingdom-430872.html

We don't need to tolerate Islamisation here. We should learn the lessons from other European countries and limit the expansion of Islam. That should include restrictions on the construction of mosques and an outright ban on minarets, a symbol of Islamic dominance.

the sad truth is that nothing can be done to limit the spread of islam (other than follow the democratic process and elect a right wing gov in). With time the numbers of muslims will increase and so their visual presence (ie. mosques etc)...

those who don't wish to follow the democratic process will take matters into their own hands and have weekend scuffles with asians in hotspots :smile:
Original post by bunty64
you are right that islam aren't a race, but the gov and law enforcement know that muslims in britain are synonymous with asians.

Stoke on trent is known for its liking for a bit of racial fracas, putting all the clues together the police can see it is a racial attack. Not rocket science

Well, the predominantly Muslim Asians here are known for selling expired food in corner shops and dangerous taxi driving. :sadnod: The Hindus are generally model citizens.

Still not a racist attack.
Reply 64

You can't decide anything, it's freedom of religion here, mosques being constructed and minarets don't make Islam dominant unless you can provide evidence for it? :dontknow:
It's Muslims that make Islam dominant, hence, the reason why mosques fill up on Friday. Surely you can have empty mosques, no?

Buildings don't convert Non-Muslims to become Muslims and even if they supposedly did, what's wrong with freedom of choice?
(edited 13 years ago)
The people calling this sickening probably couldn't care less at the fact that Muslims in places like Algeria and Malaysia burn churches. Also regarding culture I'm sure these all mighty perfect liberal ***** would sympathize with Muslim dominated countries should "fat unclean" white westerners come to split the country in two culturally. You'd be protesting for said countries right to uphold its identity etc but when it comes to Britain it's all "LOL U FKN XENOPHOBIC BIGOT RACISTS WERE MULTICULTURAL xD xDxD".
Original post by bunty64
the sad truth is that nothing can be done to limit the spread of islam (other than follow the democratic process and elect a right wing gov in). With time the numbers of muslims will increase and so their visual presence (ie. mosques etc)...

those who don't wish to follow the democratic process will take matters into their own hands and have weekend scuffles with asians in hotspots :smile:

Hopefully the "democratic" option will prevail. If the BNP weren't complete idiots or if there were to be a sensible alternative...
People need to WAKE UP to excessive multiculturalism, especially with regard to Islam.

Violence is a last resort. Things will become desperate soon enough, when Muslims grow populous enough to dominate British cities.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 67
Well, the predominantly Muslim Asians here are known for selling expired food in corner shops and dangerous taxi driving. :sadnod: The Hindus are generally model citizens.

Still not a racist attack.

well its not for the opposing whites in the area of the racial attack to decide whether or not the attack was actually race motivated. Its down to the law enforcement lot as they have decades of experience with such matters.

As for views of muslims areas in local areas, its not surprising the whites kick off and refuse to pay the taxi fare/grocery bill! Don't think this is anything new and to do with the "islamification" of britain. This **** goes down in anyplace where are are minority and newly settled asians. Suppose the worst of this **** goes town ooop north! :smile:
Reply 68
Ofcourse muslims have the same democratic rights, but other people have their opinions also, because we live in a democracy ofcourse.

So where is the problem with Muslims wanting to change Britain?

Hatred towards anyone only happens in extreme situations, like constantly seeing a group of people killing others,

Yeah like when the whole country vilified white people and Christians because of the IRA.
Reply 69
Original post by Genocidal
"The incident is being treated by police as a deliberate racist attack."

Assuming this is a mosque. How are the muslims a race? Or is it me who is missing something here? Shouldn't it be considered a hate crime and not a racist attack?

But let's be fair. Most Muslims in this country are South Asian, and I'm sure part of the motivation was to do with racism - we're talking about ignorant thugs here.
Reply 70
Some of you are crazy. Islam is not trying to dominate anything, it just invites people to join the religion if they find it acceptable. Why are mosques regarded as a sign of dominance when churches aren't? No-one is forcing you to join the religion. There are extremists on both sides and they will always exist. You can't call all Muslims terrorists or all White people racist. Wake up and learn to co-exist.
Reply 71
Original post by thisisnew
The people calling this sickening probably couldn't care less at the fact that Muslims in places like Algeria and Malaysia burn churches. Also regarding culture I'm sure these all mighty perfect liberal ***** would sympathize with Muslim dominated countries should "fat unclean" white westerners come to split the country in two culturally. You'd be protesting for said countries right to uphold its identity etc but when it comes to Britain it's all "LOL U FKN XENOPHOBIC BIGOT RACISTS WERE MULTICULTURAL xD xDxD".

Not surprised you are so pissed off!!You live in Bradford? :smile:
Reply 72
Hopefully the "democratic" option will prevail. If the BNP weren't complete idiots or if there were to be a sensible alternative...
People need to WAKE UP to excessive multiculturalism, especially with regard to Islam.

Violence is a last resort. Things will become desperate soon enough, when Muslims grow populous enough to dominate British cities.

Muslims trying to spread their religion and 'dominate' as you call it is bad? Then, why was it OK when Africa was dominated by Britain and other Western Countries and the people there were treated like animals? You argument is racist, full of bull**** and invalid. More people are joining Islam not because they are being forced, but only because they actually like the religion and have faith in Allah.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Hamesh
You can't decide anything, it's freedom of religion here, mosques being constructed and minarets don't make Islam dominant unless you can provide evidence for it? :dontknow:
It's Muslims that make Islam dominant, hence, the reason why mosques fill up on Friday. Surely you can have empty mosques, no?

Buildings don't convert Non-Muslims to become Muslims and even if they supposedly did, what's wrong with freedom of choice?

Ahh, but the British people in general can decide. Our cultural preservation comes before the freedom of other religions.
Minarets do subdue the locals. Especially in a region where several major churches around the city centre have fallen into disrepair.
I don't think this city is quite so vulnerable to indigenous conversion to Islam, but there have been some. And the South Asian Muslim birth rate is through the roof. They will outbreed Brits in a few generations. When minorities become local majorities, things get bad.
(edited 13 years ago)
Fu*ck sakes, the consequences are going to be severe, seriously don't fu*k with Muslims lol I thought they'd have learnt their lesson.
Reply 75
Original post by Broderss
You're correct, but thanks to retards in government, retards in the police force, and the retarded EU the white man has no rights and every other race/culture/class of person not from this country is treated a million times better than any one person should. I'm surprised all Muslims in this country don't have a free house in Kensington already... :colonhash:

This is why this country needs a revolution. Kick out all the undeserving scum and make Britain British again.

And who exactly decides what is undeserving and not?:cool:
Original post by aliakhtar
Muslims trying to spread their religion and 'dominate' as you call it is bad? Then, why was it OK when Africa was dominated by Britain and other Western Countries and the people there were treated like animals? You argument is racist, full of bull**** and invalid. More people are joining Islam not because they are being forced, but only because they actually like the religion and have faith in Allah.

:rolleyes:

Can you think of something better than calling cultural preservation "racist"?
Reply 77

the honest truth is that the "democratic" option will never be there the right-wing white nationalists in our society. The BNP are too stupid and any sensible alternative will never be enough for right-wing white natinalists because it doesn't go far enough to suppress the spread of muslim identity across britain.

We will continue to see the usual suspects rioting in asian populated cities and the usual police response. The best we will get is a cap on immigration and such measures on visas etc. This will not solve the problem of the spreading of the muslims identity across britain. To do stop this, laws will have to be put into place which prevent muslims freedoms given to other members of society (and the only party who can do this are the bnp).

Seems violence is the only resort. Best to get down to the pub for some dutch courage and march onto the local convenience store/taxi rank to liberate the country! :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 78
Original post by PerigeeApogee
Out of all of the religions in modern day Britain, Islam is the only one where I've heard stories of forced conversions. It's commonplace for British women to have a conversion forced upon them, then whisked away to some middle-eastern theocracy for a quick forced marriage, then back to the UK to collect visas and live like happy British muslims.

Also, out of all the religions in modern day Britain, Islam is the only religion to which I've lost friends and acquaintences to internet grooming by Islamo-recruitment gangs who brainwash them by feeding them constant nonsense until they join, and then begin their own mission of trying to groom/convert others.~

There's a very clear aspect of domination and large-scale recruitment in Islam.

Forced conversion is against Islam and it is even written in the Qu'ran. If that is happening then sadly it is a sin and they should not be called Muslims. What really makes me wonder is that all this hate for Muslims and such managed to start after 9/11. Those Internet groomers are nothing but ignorant extremists with personal objectives and should in no way be related to the religion itself.
Reply 79
Original post by PerigeeApogee
"The incident is being treated by police as a deliberate racist attack."

Then I think he Police are being racist for assuming that all Muslims are asian.

Hatred of religion is not racism. ****ing learn the difference society, you're doing my head in, and it's dangerous to confuse them.

the law enforcement authority have decades of experience dealing with such attacks. The local opposing whites are entitled to their opinion, but don't think the police will take such views into consideration when profiling crimes. Well known that muslims in britain are synonymous with asians.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending