The Student Room Group

Freaky girl ex-friend

Long story short, I was once hanging out with this girl who told me every juicy detail of her personal life, told me she really liked me but was very confused so didn't want a relationship, but kept leading me on, so eventually this all stopped when I said I've had enough, then I told her she was immature, volatile and bipolar, all with good reason that I won't go into here.

Anyway I had not talked to her for three weeks, after I said to her "just leave me alone", though we weren't on bad terms. Then three days ago she Facebook messages me, asking if I had told anybody the details about her personal life, then I said "yes I told my friends about you when I was explaining why we don't hang around anymore", and she was like "oh my god, how could you do that?" Then she actually threatened to call the police if I didn't give her the names of everybody I had told, because I had the potential to "destroy her reputation". I refused to though.

Anyway, a couple of days later I emailed her to tell her to stop using me for answers to her questions, and that she should have thought about it before she told me all the details. Then she replies, telling me how she would never tell her friends about a guy she'd been with if it ended badly. Then she told me it was ridiculous and blocked me.

So I texted her, basically telling her to f*** off, told her not to mess with people who were brandishing sensitive information that could "destroy" her, in what a will admit was a pseudo-threat, then I deleted her number from my phone.

Your verdict please?
Reply 1
It's over now. Just leave it.
Reply 2
Ouch sounds messy, she seems very manipulative, just back off, dont give her any satisfaction of even replying to her, just ignore it.
Wow, erm you both sound a bit mad tbh :s-smilie: She is obviously a little bit more insane.
Reply 4
Well that sounds... fun. What's it matter now though? You've both cut your ties with each other.
Reply 5
Original post by Louise_x
Well that sounds... fun. What's it matter now though? You've both cut your ties with each other.

All her "I'm going to tell the police" business.

Have I actually done anything this wrong?
Reply 6
I'd check your rabbit if i were you....
Reply 7
Original post by JonnieB
I'd check your rabbit if i were you....

Yes she is probably his spiteful.
Reply 8
Well...shouldn't have told other people about her life or at least shouldn't have told her that you have...

Nonetheless, she does sounds a bit crrrrraaaazy....
Original post by Anonymous
Long story short, I was once hanging out with this girl who told me every juicy detail of her personal life, told me she really liked me but was very confused so didn't want a relationship, but kept leading me on, so eventually this all stopped when I said I've had enough, then I told her she was immature, volatile and bipolar, all with good reason that I won't go into here.

Anyway I had not talked to her for three weeks, after I said to her "just leave me alone", though we weren't on bad terms. Then three days ago she Facebook messages me, asking if I had told anybody the details about her personal life, then I said "yes I told my friends about you when I was explaining why we don't hang around anymore", and she was like "oh my god, how could you do that?" Then she actually threatened to call the police if I didn't give her the names of everybody I had told, because I had the potential to "destroy her reputation". I refused to though.

Anyway, a couple of days later I emailed her to tell her to stop using me for answers to her questions, and that she should have thought about it before she told me all the details. Then she replies, telling me how she would never tell her friends about a guy she'd been with if it ended badly. Then she told me it was ridiculous and blocked me.

So I texted her, basically telling her to f*** off, told her not to mess with people who were brandishing sensitive information that could "destroy" her, in what a will admit was a pseudo-threat, then I deleted her number from my phone.

Your verdict please?

Just cut all contact with her, simples
Yeah she's a bit of a ****. However you didn't exactly take the moral high ground either. Still as long as she leaves you alone.
Reply 11
Original post by Anonymous
All her "I'm going to tell the police" business.

Have I actually done anything this wrong?

Not legally, no. If she told you something in confidence which you told other people, it might be a bit morally hazy, but as far as the police are concerned it would be a waste of time. You've done nothing wrong. Chill.
Reply 12
You shouldn't have told your friends personal things about her.
She's insane but you should appreciate that no woman wants her juicy details discussed like that. She's manipulatuve and attention seeking and you'll have to put up with whatever she throws at you in revenge of your spraffing. Good luck.
you probably should've kept the personal stuff to yourself.
You both sound insane.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending