The Student Room Group

Male and can't cum during sex

Hey

Basically I'm a boy and I can't cum during sex. I'm not particularly sexually experienced (am 20 and have had sex with 6 girls) but have only actually cum once during sex. I can only cum from handjobs. I know people will tell me to **** less but I actually barely **** (once a monthish). Not sure if anyone has any advice?

Thanks

Scroll to see replies

Use thin condoms (e.g. Fetherlite) and if you're uncut try putting a tiny dab of lube (condom safe, Durex Feel is fine) on the head of your dick before putting the condom on.
Reply 3
Do you use condoms? Make sure they aren't the ones that numb you first of (Durex Performa). Second perhaps use thinner ones. Third, you may just not like penetrative sex.
Reply 5
Wish my ex had this problem...
A disturbing trend of these sort of threads seems to have developed over the past couple of days...
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
Hey

Basically I'm a boy and I can't cum during sex. I'm not particularly sexually experienced (am 20 and have had sex with 6 girls) but have only actually cum once during sex. I can only cum from handjobs. I know people will tell me to **** less but I actually barely **** (once a monthish). Not sure if anyone has any advice?

Thanks

ive been through this myself. it could be because you're not comfortable with yourself or you're worried about performance and therefore have anxiety issues, anxiety issues can go two ways, usually it leads to premature ejaculation but can occasionally lead to the male in question being practically unable to finish (except with alot od stimulation) this is difficult to sort out but only you can do it as its in your mindset of yourself. If you're comfortable with yourself and not worried about performance then it could be that you're just not comfortable with the girl, did you know the girls well? were you close to any of them? if you dont know a girl too well then you could be tense around her and again that can lead down the same two paths, all that can be done in this case is spend more quality time with her and get to know her better and be more comfortable with her.

if you have no trouble reaching orgasm by yourself then the chances are its a mental thing that you will need to overcome yourself.

sorry i cant give advice on how to get over it though, but i hope this helped and hope you can resolve the issue soon :smile:
Only six girls? By my counts you're a manwhore sir.
Reply 9
Weirdo then aren't you?
Reply 10
Original post by Captain92
Wish my ex had this problem...

so what you're saying is that you wish you're ex was unable to reach orgasm with you and as such was unable to be satisfied by you? im sure that would make u feel great.
Reply 11
Don't be so worried about it and it will be fine :wink: Honest
Reply 12
Original post by philbphil
so what you're saying is that you wish you're ex was unable to reach orgasm with you and as such was unable to be satisfied by you? im sure that would make u feel great.

It didn't seem to hurt him too much when it was vice versa :tongue:

I was just making a semi-humourous observation about P.E.
I didn't dump him because of it lol
Reply 13
Original post by Captain92
It didn't seem to hurt him too much when it was vice versa :tongue:

I was just making a semi-humourous observation about P.E.
I didn't dump him because of it lol

i know u were joking lol i was just saying because i used to be unable to orgasm through intercourse (we went 10 months without me having an orgasm through intercourse) and my girlfriend got really down about it, she thought she wasnt enough to please me and got paranoia about me cheating because of it, at least with P.E. u can spend alot of time on foreplay and/or proplay to make sure both partners are satisfied. besides im sure if he'd had the choice he'd rather have been able to please you than finished too soon :biggrin:
Original post by ArcadiaHouse

HHAHAHAHHAHAHA :lol:
Isn't 6 girls quite a lot by the age of 20?
Original post by TheMeister
Isn't 6 girls quite a lot by the age of 20?

No?
Reply 17
Find someone you can have regular sex with.

**** them until you come inside them; don't come in any other way until you have.

Believe you can do it no matter how long it takes.
Are you the person who urinates in his girlfriend's vagina?
Reply 19
Original post by philbphil
i know u were joking lol i was just saying because i used to be unable to orgasm through intercourse (we went 10 months without me having an orgasm through intercourse) and my girlfriend got really down about it, she thought she wasnt enough to please me and got paranoia about me cheating because of it, at least with P.E. u can spend alot of time on foreplay and/or proplay to make sure both partners are satisfied. besides im sure if he'd had the choice he'd rather have been able to please you than finished too soon :biggrin:

Fairs lol I guess that's true :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending