The Student Room Group

Attracted to Pakistani girl

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mushy786
I wear hijab and I aint like that so...

thats good then :smile: i wasnt commenting on you i was just saying quite a lot are not like that... i wasnt taking digs at u personally:biggrin:
Reply 161
Original post by MJlover
whats bruc n waj?

Read it in reverse mode.
Original post by 4ttari
Read it in reverse mode.

First of all ain't no1 non-muslim gonna hit on a muslim girl- most guys dont have a foot fetish lmao.

Secondly muslims are weak people so try crush my jaw silly biech
first of all: you need to understand that she has been raised to be this way, it is not her fault that her perspective is that you are going down the wrong path in life as it is her religious belief which she has believed in all her life that states so, also if you are aware that she is muslim there are other things you need to consider, especially if she wears a hijab... FOR INSTANCE she probably won't put out, she definitely won't be easy, it will be an entirely long process- she might not think your genuine.
SECOND OF ALL if you want to approach her as more than friends, she might find this offensive or inappropriate, not all muslim girls are like this, some are more liberal but seeing as she wears the hijab - which shields "beauty" from men in order to avoid arousal (i'm not quoting specific words from the Qu'ran but I am roughly explaining it to you) she may not be interested in the same thing as you.
THIRDLY although she may have mutual feelings for you, be aware that she might lack experience with men- not that this is a bad thing, but you would have to teach her also, she could eventually see you as straying her away from her religion E.G if it ends badly- she could blame you for "corrupting" her. DATING is a huge thing for Muslim women, not all of them but for those that do date they may not feel comfortable explaining this to you, overall it would be a lot of hassle but its completely your choice just be sure that you know you want her 100% for definite NO ifs, no BUTS, no MAYBES. Don't alter someone's way of life, if you're not planning to stick around a crush is just a crush, for you its normal for her its breaking her religion!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending