The Student Room Group

Blokes who masturbate every day: Aren't you exhausted?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I'm pretty sure I've been doing it the normal way. I don't get breathless or anything. Seriously, I'm not unfit.

It's probably right what somebody earlier said about me being already tired and the ****ing just makes me uber tired. So ironically, it's probably sleep that's the problem.
Reply 41
Nah mate you must be real unhealthy.
Reply 42
Exhaustion lasts 3 - 5 minutes. Beyond that, it's quite abonormal.
no as i never get to see my girlfriend, so ive got nothing better to do - if i didnt do it 8 times a day i dont even want to think about how fat i'd be!
Original post by Liam_G
Is stoned masturbation really that good? :lolwut:
I thought it was supposed to give you hallucinations... are you not scared that you'll light-up and start to get into it, only to later find out that you were stroking a cat or something? How do you keep... focus?

It made me keep focus brilliantly.

Now on weed what it makes me do is finding anything interesting. You would not believe how intriguing a spot of light can become - I spent ages working out how the light reflected to make the spot on the wall so that I could work out which light it came from. And making a drink, the glass clattered on the side in a really strange way... You get the idea.

If you can get that much enjoyment out of the mundane, imagine how much enjoyment you can get out of the enjoyable.
Reply 45
Original post by lightburns
It made me keep focus brilliantly.

Now on weed what it makes me do is finding anything interesting. You would not believe how intriguing a spot of light can become - I spent ages working out how the light reflected to make the spot on the wall so that I could work out which light it came from. And making a drink, the glass clattered on the side in a really strange way... You get the idea.

If you can get that much enjoyment out of the mundane, imagine how much enjoyment you can get out of the enjoyable.

Brb, gonna go have a **** and a joint after reading that. Desire is my biggest flaw :biggrin:
Original post by grth
Brb, gonna go have a **** and a joint after reading that. Desire is my biggest flaw :biggrin:

Make me jealous, why don't you. I've just moved and need to find where to get some more.
Original post by inkblot
I don't know if there's just something wrong with me. I sometimes masturbate before bed to help me get to sleep; lots of people do, that's why this isn't anonymous. But often when I do that I really struggle to get out of bed the next morning and I feel exhausted for the whole day.

It's basically the one thing that holds me back from doing it every day because I know that I'll probably feel ****ty the next day and not be able to get anything done. It doesn't happen every time, but when it does it's like my whole body just feels heavy and I can't be bothered to move.

Is there something wrong with me?

I can do it 5 - 7 times a day and feel fine the next day.... lol
Reply 48
In fact, people who do it every day would be in a perpetual state of tiredness by my theory, but they just wouldn't know the difference. So actually, maybe if I switch it up to a daily hand shandy [where does that phrase even come from?] then I would just get used to it and it wouldn't matter. Any excuse :wink:
3 times+ a day ftw.

*today is an exception*
Reply 50
I think you've probably linked masturbation to tiredness in your mind, and as a result, it's having an actual psychological effect on you. You'll think "I masturbated before sleeping last night.. hey I do feel kind of tired" simply because you made that link once before, and it will genuinely make you feel tired.

Similarly there was one lesson, French I think, back when I was at school, that ALWAYS made me feel tired. I'm totally sure this was psychological, because I found French reasonably interesting, but no matter what year, teacher, classroom, time of day, I always felt so very weak and heavy in French lessons. It wasn't a language thing either, I had no such problem in Spanish.
Original post by Gemma :)!
From the point of view of a female.. ouch!

Just imagine what the women in King Kong had to go through... :biggrin:
Reply 52
Original post by Anonymous
I can masturbate like 5 times a day and feel fine

Although then you get that sickly/exhausted sort of satisfaction like when you've had too much chocolate...
Reply 53
Original post by inkblot
I don't know if there's just something wrong with me. I sometimes masturbate before bed to help me get to sleep; lots of people do, that's why this isn't anonymous. But often when I do that I really struggle to get out of bed the next morning and I feel exhausted for the whole day.

It's basically the one thing that holds me back from doing it every day because I know that I'll probably feel ****ty the next day and not be able to get anything done. It doesn't happen every time, but when it does it's like my whole body just feels heavy and I can't be bothered to move.

Is there something wrong with me?

loool that is just weak.... I don't really do it anymore but even when i was younger I never got tired that kinda stuff doesn't make me tired at all...lol I don't know anybody who does it to help them sleep :\
Get one of your servants to do it for you.
Get Laid.
Nah, I've been sleepy all my life. :couchpotato:
Reply 57
Original post by Me-A-Doctor?
Maybe your just slightly unfit?

Do you go to the gym often or run or play sport?

As masturbation is quite a strenuous exercise.

I'm sure it's nothing serious, so no nothing wrong with you :smile:

Masturbation burns like 2 calories. It's as strenuous as playing a game of fifa on an xbox.
Reply 58
Colored guys dont have this problem.
Reply 59
Recently it's been quite cold in my house (central heating is buggered) and so I've been engaging in the fine art of autoeroticism a bit less frequently lately (what? It's hard with a cold hand) and what's surprised me is how much easier I've been finding it to concentrate lately. :lolwut:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending