The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I thought TSR was free of stupid racists.

Cleary nowhere is safe......
sweden in a mess, what a shame, used to be one of the most desirable places on earth, but clearly it is full of intolerant people on both sides.
Reply 3
Original post by Roxas13

Cleary nowhere is safe......

What is stupid is that you don't seem to know the difference between race and religion. Anyway, the truth is the truth, and will not be covered up by trying to keep people quiet by branding them a racist.
Reply 4
Wow.. the first thing the radio guy is saying is basically "all muslims bomb people and shoot people"

and he just generally is an *******.

Didnt think racism like this existed on live radio..
Radio DJ is an idiot.
Radio presenter is spot on.
Reply 7
I think the radio presenter owned himself tbh.
Reply 8
40 seconds in.. this radio guy sounds like a complete nob
Reply 9
Original post by mathperson
What is stupid is that you don't seem to know the difference between race and religion. Anyway, the truth is the truth, and will not be covered up by trying to keep people quiet by branding them a racist.

what is stupid is that there are idiots out there who will try and completely undermine somebody's argument based on a technicality. and fail.

and did you actually hear what the dj said, or did that just get lost in that big fluffy orgasm of bigotry (and that IS the right word) you were having?
Reply 10

That presenter wasn't even giving the muslim guy a chance to speak. The muslim said that islam doesn't condone terrorism and the presenter didn't even take that point into account. It's small, extremist groups that commit terrorism much like the IRA. So what are you going to do now, brand all the Catholics terrorists? And nice try picking me up on a small technicality, unfortunately that doesn't back up your argument.
Reply 11
Original post by Mujeriego
I think the radio presenter owned himself tbh.

+1

I don't like Islam but I turned this off after 15 seconds because of the attitude of the DJ.
Reply 12

radio presenter got owned really.
he said ill make a statement and tell me where im wrong.
muslim proved him wrong in one sentence.

and e cant pronounce muslim right
lol the DJ censored the guy from speaking out multiple times, what a twonk
I hate how the radio presenter is stereotyping all muslims on the actions of a few.

Your a racist and an Islamphobe. Ive seen you many times trying to troll on here and when you get a satisfying response, you continue to press with the questions when theyve already been answered.
Reply 16
Original post by theths
what is stupid is that there are idiots out there who will try and completely undermine somebody's argument based on a technicality. and fail.

and did you actually hear what the dj said, or did that just get lost in that big fluffy orgasm of bigotry (and that IS the right word) you were having?

so you think that me pointing out the difference between race and religion is a technicality lol :rolleyes: ?

Ofcourse I heard what the DJ said, did you, if not why don't you stop attacking me for loading up a video which simply highlights some truths (or perhaps they are truths that you don't want highlighted, and that is why you are attacking me? :wink: )
Reply 17
Original post by Roxas13

What on earth made you think that?
Reply 18
Radio DJ is an ignorant thug. he sounds a bit like Peter Griffin at 0.40 lol.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 19
I'm astounded by the number of people who think islam is a "race". The radio DJ is clearly outraged and thus speaks stupidly and illogically. Therefore makes himself look like an idiot. There were some valid points the DJ made but overall he is the one who loses credibility.
(edited 13 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending