The Student Room Group

Unconditional offer, where to go from here?

Hi all,

i have got an unconditional offer from Leeds Met, i'm just wondering where to go from here. I'm guessing i should be looking at accommodation? If so, can anyone give me any advise on how to choose the best location?

What else should i be looking at getting sorted?

Any other advise is more than welcome :-)

thanks
Original post by smc2010
Hi all,

i have got an unconditional offer from Leeds Met, i'm just wondering where to go from here. I'm guessing i should be looking at accommodation? If so, can anyone give me any advise on how to choose the best location?

thanks

I guess you could start to prepare your student finance too.
Reply 2
Original post by Sequoia Throne
I guess you could start to prepare your student finance too.

thanks, i'll be doing that too.

What i don't yet understand is how the first year works? Do you have to apply to live in the halls? Or because i've been given the offer, will i just get a place in the halls :confused:
Reply 3
Original post by smc2010
thanks, i'll be doing that too.

What i don't yet understand is how the first year works? Do you have to apply to live in the halls? Or because i've been given the offer, will i just get a place in the halls :confused:

you have to apply for halls seperatly. the uni will send you information about how to do this
Original post by smc2010
Hi all,

thanks

I would take a look here - there is a video on an adjoining page. If I were you (as you have plenty of time to prepare which is an enviable situation) I would also take a visit to Leeds to look at your choices - in terms of where they are.

Good luck, Leeds sounds fun
Reply 5
Original post by jelly1000
you have to apply for halls seperatly. the uni will send you information about how to do this

Thanks jelly, i'll expect an email or something in the post from them then?

Original post by ollienbert
I would take a look here - there is a video on an adjoining page. If I were you (as you have plenty of time to prepare which is an enviable situation) I would also take a visit to Leeds to look at your choices - in terms of where they are.

Good luck, Leeds sounds fun

thanks, will do :-)
Once you've accepted the offer via UCAS the uni should send you info about how to apply for accommodation, and then in January (I think, could be a little later/earlier) you can apply for student finance.
Reply 7
Get a job, make some money to fund the fees, living costs, partying, etc.

And ofcourse the student finance/accomodation. :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by smc2010
Thanks jelly, i'll expect an email or something in the post from them then?

thanks, will do :-)

should be in the post, dont be suprised if your left waiting for a couple of weeks though

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending