The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1580
Original post by aliluvschoc
Boo you whore.

Lol I was thinking of making that my user title.
Original post by JayAyy
I could do it in 30 seconds tbh :smug:

Well I was trying to make them last...
Original post by sango
Lol I was thinking of making that my user title.

Well, you should at least stop trying to make 'fetch' happen. It is not going to happen.
I just ate a packet of refreshers in under 1 minute :coma:

:mute:

Original post by sango
Bonjour!

:hello:
Reply 1584
Who else got offers for both their firm and insurance in one day within three hours? :biggrin:
Reply 1585
Well, you should at least stop trying to make 'fetch' happen. It is not going to happen.

Why should Caesar get to stomp around like a giant, while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? What's so great about Caesar? Hm? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar. Brutus is just as smart as Caesar. People totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar. And when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody, huh? Because that's not what Rome is about. We should totally just STAB CAESAR!
Reply 1586
Well I was trying to make them last...

I'll let you off then :smug:

Original post by MJay91
Who else got offers for both their firm and insurance in one day within three hours? :biggrin:

I did :smile:
(well, within the same day anyway)
Original post by sango
Why should Caesar get to stomp around like a giant, while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? What's so great about Caesar? Hm? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar. Brutus is just as smart as Caesar. People totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar. And when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody, huh? Because that's not what Rome is about. We should totally just STAB CAESAR!

Please rate some other members before rating this member again.

:emo:

SHE DOESN'T EVEN GO HERE
Reply 1588
Original post by JayAyy

I did :smile:
(well, within the same day anyway)

Damn, I thought I'm gonna pride myself on being the only one. :biggrin:

Things

Reply 1590
Original post by MJay91
Damn, I thought I'm gonna pride myself on being the only one. :biggrin:

Haha, well you're in the year below me so you can brag about you being the only one in your year to have that happen to you :wink:
Reply 1591
Original post by + polarity -

Things

The third one :rofl:

Want to see some vagina?

So tired but have to write this essay. :yawn: Today's been the longest day. I also fell over on the ice but luckily no one was around as it was like 7.45 in the morning. :emo:
Reply 1594
Original post by JayAyy
Haha, well you're in the year below me so you can brag about you being the only one in your year to have that happen to you :wink:

Yay! Maybe the Queen is going to send me a telegraph with her sincere congratulations!
Original post by fallen angel9

Original post by fallen angel9
So tired but have to write this essay. :yawn: Today's been the longest day. I also fell over on the ice but luckily no one was around as it was like 7.45 in the morning. :emo:

:console:

and :puke:
Is this Cher Lloyd girl taking the piss or something :lolwut:
Reply 1597

Want to see some vagina?

Is that you? I really want to meet you now.
I stopped watching it. What has she gone and done now? :colonhash:
Not more xfactor :sigh:

Latest