The Student Room Group

not tight, but a virgin. :S

my boyfriend fingered me and while, he mentioned that im not tight at all and asked if id had sex before and i hadn't

how could that be? and it didnt hurt me even when he inserted three fingers in, which probably means my hymens broken too right?
Reply 1

:awesome:

P.S. Google Kegel Exercises.
Is he a virgin too? Bit cheeky of him to say that :s-smilie: Three fingers never hurt me as a virgin, and guys have said I'm tight. If you're turned on then you naturally open up to 'accommodate'.
V.cheeky of him to say that.
You don't become "looser" the more sex you have :rolleyes:
You were probably just relaxed.
Reply 4
That's quite mean. If you do sleep with him tell him he's small.

And fingering shouldn't hurt if done right anyway.

If you want to "tighten" then you can do kegel exercises I suppose. I don't think it's necessary though.
Reply 5
Your hymen must have broken already - you're very lucky :yep:
He's probably worried that his pencil thin dick will be lost in a cave.
MY gf is a virgin and she's tight, very rarely can more than 1 finger fit it. Having sex is gonna be a task the first few times. She does kegels so that might be the reason. Try it out.
Reply 8
I read the OP wrong lol. I dunno maybe some sneeze boned you in your sleep and you really aren't a virgin anymore?
Reply 9
Remember to ask him whether it's in yet when you get to it, he probably wont comment again :tongue:
It's better to be in your position than mine. One third of a pinky in and you hit a wall. :dontknow:
Original post by ipulledhermione
It's better to be in your position than mine. One third of a pinky in and you hit a wall. :dontknow:

omg really? is that your hymen then? i havent had sex but 3 of his fingers go right as much as is possible and it doesnt hurt. MY HYMENS GONE? phew :smile:
Original post by ipulledhermione

did u *use a pencil and forget to take it out??
Reply 13
advice to OP: if you can fit both hands inside your vagina and you can clap, you need to start doing something called "kegel exercises" ASAP mixed with some lower-abdominal exercises that also work your pubic region
Original post by JayB124
That's quite mean. If you do sleep with him tell him he's small.

And fingering shouldn't hurt if done right anyway.

If you want to "tighten" then you can do kegel exercises I suppose. I don't think it's necessary though.

This.

Anyway this ignorance and urban myth needs to end.

Women shouldn't be tight, bleeding and in agony their first time. Some chicks will be, some will have no issue.

Not everyone is the same.

As for the hymen thing, seriously, its basically covered in every sex ed thing that it can break for any number of reasons and most of those are not sex.
is it like a wizards sleeve
is there a eco?

Quick Reply

Latest