The Student Room Group

Misfits

Scroll to see replies

Original post by drenner
believe it or not i have never seen misfits until yesterday :biggrin: i bought the dvd because of recommendations :biggrin: its amazing:O

I saved my money and watched it on 4OD instead :smug:. Anyway, smart move for you to start watching it, it's brilliant :biggrin:

Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Future Simon said he lost his virginity to someone else before he and Alisha got together or before "he was ready". Next episode trailer has that new girl who seems to be getting it on with Simon. So that's the girl?

Huh, what? When did he say this?? I thought he said he lost it to Alisha? Like, when he said "she taught him", I was under the impression that his first time(s) was with her? Or am I missing something here?

I have no idea about that new girl btw, she seems like a complete mystery. Ah, can't wait for next week's episode :smile:
Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom

Huh, what? When did he say this?? I thought he said he lost it to Alisha? Like, when he said "she taught him", I was under the impression that his first time(s) was with her? Or am I missing something here?

I have no idea about that new girl btw, she seems like a complete mystery. Ah, can't wait for next week's episode :smile:

Nope. She taught him to be 'good' but he did not lose it to her. She asks if she was the first and he says no, he lost it to another. Later on, he also says Present Simon is not ready for her implying he must lose it/get with new girl before he gets with Alisha.

I think it was the unmasking episode.
Alisha will probably be jealous of the new girl with Simon and that will probably set things in motion.
So I guess next week's episode is the season finale? Absolutely ridiculous! 6 episodes a season is not enough!
Nope. She taught him to be 'good' but he did not lose it to her. She asks if she was the first and he says no, he lost it to another. Later on, he also says Present Simon is not ready for her implying he must lose it/get with new girl before he gets with Alisha.

I think it was the unmasking episode.

OK, thanks for clearing that up. I guess I just didn't listen properly :o:
Original post by Prokaryotic_crap
So I guess next week's episode is the season finale? Absolutely ridiculous! 6 episodes a season is not enough!

Nope. Next week is episode 5 out of 7 episodes. (Christmas special week after episode 6).

:p:

I also (out of habit) had subtitles on so that may have helped in catching it. :colondollar:
Nope. Next week is episode 5 out of 7 episodes. (Christmas special week after episode 6

oh, my bad. But still 7 episodes is still not enough. Atleast 12 or 13
hopefully with only 7 episodes, it can go on for a long long time :frown:

but at the same time, a long-running tv series never really works :frown:
Reply 288
why have I only just seen this?! I ADORE misfits :biggrin:
Reply 289
Original post by gummers

What is it? :smile:

I absolutely love Misfits, I agree to it being one of the best shows on TV.

Massive Attack- Paradise Circus!:biggrin:
Reply 290
I also (out of habit) had subtitles on so that may have helped in catching it. :colondollar:

I heard it fine when I saw it...just to help make Cherry feel more stupid :p:
It's actually quite surprising, I usually miss little details like that and get totally confused by plots.
My little brother was watching this today. Weird programme. Guess it's aimed at young teens...
I <3 misfits so much

Nathan makes me laugh SO SO much!
Reply 293

It was actually quite easy to miss, because he didn't say anything :p: When she asked if he lost it to her, he subtly shook his head and asked if she was 'jealous' to which she replied, "shut up." Watched the episode a couple of times so... :o:

Original post by greeneyedgirl
I &lt;3 misfits so much

Nathan makes me laugh SO SO much!

Agreed! I watched the previews for next week's episode and I was nearly pissing myself laughing at the things he was coming out with :lol:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Onyx.
It was actually quite easy to miss, because he didn't say anything :p: When she asked if he lost it to her, he subtly shook his head and asked if she was 'jealous' to which she replied, "shut up." Watched the episode a couple of times so... :o:

Agreed! I watched the previews for next week's episode and I was nearly pissing myself laughing at the things he was coming out with :lol:

I think for 6th of December in the advent calendar in my sig I might make a tribute to Nathan :smile:

In fact I might go watch some of nathan now to cheer me up...
Original post by Onyx.

I know, you're right :yep:. Funnily enough, I was just thinking of that this morning, and decided to watch that part of that episode on 4OD again. Now I totally get it :top:
I think for 6th of December in the advent calendar in my sig I might make a tribute to Nathan :smile:

Speaking of Nathan, yesterday I was randomly browsing youtube clips of Robert Sheehan, and I must say, he's such a good actor. I came across a short film with him in, called An Créatúr. It's such a weird but interesting film, if you have 20 minutes to spare. He's so different here as well, from when he's in Misfits:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJwxdog9P8w
Speaking of Nathan, yesterday I was randomly browsing youtube clips of Robert Sheehan, and I must say, he's such a good actor. I came across a short film with him in, called An Créatúr. It's such a weird but interesting film, if you have 20 minutes to spare. He's so different here as well, from when he's in Misfits:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJwxdog9P8w

Ooo I shall watch that tonight before bed :smile:
Reply 298

(Y) I'm always watching Misfits clips on youtube. This one has to be my favourite. Iwan + Robert :love:

It isn't Nathan but even so Robert is funny as hell. Sometimes I think he doesn't even need to act like Nathan that much :tongue:
Original post by Onyx.
(Y) I'm always watching Misfits clips on youtube. This one has to be my favourite. Iwan + Robert :love:

It isn't Nathan but even so Robert is funny as hell. Sometimes I think he doesn't even need to act like Nathan that much :tongue:

Yeah Robert is awesome =D I would love to go out to pub with him one time, I think it would be hilarious!!

What always surprises me when watching behind the scenes stuff is how hilarious Iwan is :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending