The Student Room Group

convo with ur partner?

what do you guys talk about?
some of u guys spend hours on the phone with ur partner, what do u guys talk about lol
the longest i used to spend on the phone with him was 20 mins, but we talk more on msn, have text convos, etc haha

soz ppl im really bored, :smile:
I'm telling your dad you still talk to him :ahee:
Reply 2
I thought you had to break up :s-smilie: lol
What we've done during the day, our plans for the future, things to do together, news about family - lots of stuff!
Reply 4
Original post by HumanNature1992
I'm telling your dad you still talk to him :ahee:

dont :frown: lol i dont talk to him on da phone and cant text him coz my dad has take my phone :frown: but he doesn't knw much abt msn haha so talk to him there, the love of my life :smile:
Reply 5
i try not to talk too long because it costs £2.50 a minute and i really don't have that kind of money but it's nice to talk to her and chat about stuff however she keeps trying to talk dirty to me and i don't feel comfortable so it's a tricky one. i guess my girlfriend is just a bit weird lol.
Reply 6
Original post by killa78
I thought you had to break up :s-smilie: lol

a force break up, but we are still talkin on msn, i dont see him tho, its gna be an msn relationship for a few months :frown:
Reply 7
Original post by I-love-life
a force break up, but we are still talkin on msn, i dont see him tho, its gna be an msn relationship for a few months :frown:

Aaahhh
Fair enough
Hope it goes well :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by killa78
Aaahhh
Fair enough
Hope it goes well :smile:

thank you :smile: x
Reply 9
she's also on tv while she talks to me on the phone, wearing barely any clothes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending