The Student Room Group

Brazil formally recognises the Palestinian state - Israel is 'saddened'

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Furthermore, why should someone bring up WW2? It's not our fault some crazy whites wanted to kill one another?
Reply 21
I dunno anything about politics but Brazil is awesome just 'cause it's awesome. :daydreaming:

Old news, though.
Reply 22
Brasil has fine women, fine beaches, a growing economy, a warm populace and a firm moral fibre. No wonder they dont see eye to eye with the Israelis.

Oy vey!
Original post by Diaz89

Original post by Diaz89
:lol: good one

They're barely wearing any protective gear as well:
Reply 24
It's an issue of justice. Israel is an illegal squatter state of European Jews who stir trouble and whine like ******** 24/7. They have forced themselves onto a people who did them no wrong.

Moreover, we believe in right. That is the right of the Palestinians to live in peace and dignity, free from Zionist oppression.
Reply 25
Im assuming that Israel is saddened because it feels that support for the 1967 borders could weaken its negotiating position. Thats my fairly objective view
Original post by Broderss
wow they didn't even lose a thousand men, germany lost 8 million of its brave soldiers and russia 21 million.

Seek professionally help, I beg of you. You're suffering from a severe case of "stupid". :poke:
Reply 27
Original post by CombineHarvester
They're barely wearing any protective gear as well:

lol looks like khakis and shirts, they even make warfare look cool

:yy:
Reply 28
Original post by karateworm
Seek professionally help, I beg of you. You're suffering from a severe case of "stupid". :poke:

Im sorry but there is no cure for his level of stupidity, your going to have to have him put down. Its the only humane thing.
Reply 29
Original post by Aj12
Im sorry but there is no cure for his level of stupidity, your going to have to have him put down. Its the only humane thing.

Can anyone not tell that he is just having a laugh?
how so? i happen to believe i am pretty intelifgent.

"Intelifgent"? That settles it then. I'm sorry for doubting you BroBro.
Reply 31
Original post by MJlover
Can anyone not tell that he is just having a laugh?

I know it is as if TSR realises he is a blatant troll and then forgets all over again and takes him seriously.

On the issue at hand, Brazil's stance is absolutely legitimate and I support it fully.:smile:
wow they didn't even lose a thousand men, germany lost 8 million of its brave soldiers and russia 21 million.

So you judge the success of an army by how many of their own men get killed? :lolwut:

I don't know about you but i'd prefer not to lose millions of soldiers in battle.

Unless they're israeli soliders, of course.
How foolish - there is not such thing as a Palestinian state.
Isn't that like saying Brazil recognises Wales. Isn't Palestine just autonomous and not sovereign?
"It needs to be understood why this is so dangerous, both to Israel and to the cause of peace. First, the Brazilian move, if copied by many others, all but scuppers any hope of meaningful peace talks. Why would the Palestinians make concessions or negotiate for something the world is going to give them anyway? Second, for Israel the 1967 lines are militarily indefensible and no Israeli government could ever agree to them as the borders of a Palestinian state. Recognition along 1967 lines would therefore place Israel in a state of perpetual conflict with the Palestinians and the international community."

http://www.robinshepherdonline.com/first-big-step-to-unilateral-palestinian-declaration-of-independence-as-brazil-formally-recognises-palestinian-state/#more-3508
Original post by Aspiringlawstudent
So you judge the success of an army by how many of their own men get killed? :lolwut:

I don't know about you but i'd prefer not to lose millions of soldiers in battle.

Unless they're israeli soliders, of course.

Inspiring. :rolleyes:
lol who da **** is brazil? they are probably one of the more insignificant countries on this planet. who cares about them?

Lmao fail.
Reply 38
It's difficult to recognise something that objectively does not exist.

Original post by 2nd_slip
It's an issue of justice. Israel is an illegal squatter state

There is nothing "illegal" about the State of Israel.

Moreover, we believe in right. That is the right of the Palestinians to live in peace and dignity, free from Zionist oppression.

Which they could do, were so many of them not so committed to blowing the living buggery out of the Israelis.
lol who da **** is brazil? they are probably one of the more insignificant countries on this planet. who cares about them?

just shut up.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending