The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Mother****ers at LoughBorough have changed entry requirement

I did bad in my first year of BTEC ND Applied Science but tend to make up for it the second year. My teacher gave me a prediction of DMM, bear in mind DDD is the highest grade.

Loughborough wanted DMM for Chemistry Bsc. But now the mathafackas changed the requirement to DDM. What can I do? My application was already sent off when they were saying DMM.

What can I do with these mother****ers?
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
it doesn't matter
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Original post by Jacktri
it doesn't matter

yo elaborate. :s-smilie:
Reply 3
Original post by FaraxZeroIncome
yo elaborate. :s-smilie:

LoughBorough is a sausage fest you don't want to go there
Reply 4
I did bad in my first year of BTEC ND Applied Science but tend to make up for it the second year. My teacher gave me a prediction of DMM, bear in mind DDD is the highest grade.

Loughborough wanted DMM for Chemistry Bsc. But now the mathafackas changed the requirement to DDM. What can I do? My application was already sent off when they were saying DMM.

What can I do with these mother****ers?

(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Jacktri

This.

It's the same as Imperial 63:37 male to female.

Now, at Imperial you'll get nerdy guys, (plenty of attractive ones though still, I'm sure)

But at Loughborough a lot will be sporty types, the kind women love. I'd hate to go to Loughborough.

What can I do with these mathafackers?

if they change entry requirements in the year of application i'm almost 100% sure it's the new requirements for next years application cycle and thus it shouldn't affect you. I mean it'd be implausible for them to change the entry requirements whilst people are applying!
Original post by Jacktri

Original post by ilickbatteries
This.

Now, at Imperial you'll get nerdy guys, (plenty of attractive ones though still, I'm sure)

But at Loughborough a lot will be sporty types, the kind women love. I'd hate to go to Loughborough.

Hahaha, thanks guys looked it up. Loughborough is at the bottom of my list now. UEA is alright I guess.

Original post by dinprobss
Lisn dipsh!t its too late now anyway.

I know that, I send it off, I just wanted to see if it affects my application you moronic facka
This.

Unless you're a girl. Then it's BRILLIANT. I love Loughborough! :biggrin:
Original post by *k.a.t.e*
Unless you're a girl. Then it's BRILLIANT. I love Loughborough! :biggrin:

Ha, that's my point! You'll have tons of athletic guys wandering around the place who can't get a girl because they're like gold dust! Average guys at Loughborough must find it really hard.

I think all of my chosen universities are about 38-46% male, which isn't too bad. Generally the higher up the league tables you get the more men you get, which I think is explained by lower ranked universities tending to take more mature students, who on the whole tend to be female, so really at UG level it's probably a more even split.

It'll be a change from my college, A2 is 25% male 75% female, I'm the only lad in my English class of about 11!
This.

You think women don't love nerdy guys? :sexface:
I don't think Loughborough would want you, if you're calling them mathafackers! :rolf:
maybe this is their way of keeping you away :rofl:
Original post by TheSownRose

:sexface: You do? Really? I'm not so sure!
Original post by TobeTheHero
:sexface: You do? Really? I'm not so sure!

Hey - need to see some evidence of nerdiness before you start pulling sex faces at me. :mad:
Hey - need to see some evidence of nerdiness before you start pulling sex faces at me. :mad:

I wear glasses:sexface:

Ha, well I'd say while some do, I'd say it'd be harder to get laid at Loughborough than Imperial...
I heard different, fack.

It means 'the people' in Utopian.

You get a lot of vagina yes?

I get to look at a lot. Unfortunately I have a face like a bag of hammers so looking is all I do.
Original post by TobeTheHero
I wear glasses:sexface:

Ooh, now it's getting good... :sexface:
lol Loughborough was my first choice uni if I were headed to the UK. Not that I ended up at much better male:female ratio-wise anyway ... where I'm at, it's 60:40
Ooh, now it's getting good... :sexface:

...I knew you'd like that:sexface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending